Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Eupho Syn
  • Tomasheen
    Today I got my Eupho Syn. Excited? Yes. Anxious? Yes. £50 is a lot of money to pay out for something that might not come up to expectations. I tried it out briefly and was pleasantly surprised. It was only for a short time but it did seem to promise better things to come.i already use the white Eupho and have some very good times with it.
    Lovehoney that supplies it here in the UK, has a fantastic returns policy. I have never used this but if the Syn is no better than the plastic Eupho, I may just do that. I also have an older Helix Syn. This is very good though it is difficult to rid it of an after Oder. Unpleasant. The new Eupho Syn a
    Has no such problem. Yet.,! My MGS does nothing for me and I think I will discard it.
    Worth a try anyway.
  • cj187
    Great dude, I'm considering ordering one from them too. Let me know if you prefer it to the classic as I already have that
  • diem
    Let us know what you think about the syn vs classic. I am also considering buying Eupho but the syn is 80$ vs the classic 50$.

• ineverknewineverknew
    @tomasheen, i wouldnt throw your MGX out just yet.  I have one and thought it was useless also, but two years later its my new best friend, just saying.
  • Tomasheen
    My new eupho Syn. I have had two sessions with this now and I can say that it is great. within seconds of putting it , it begins to cause contractions that I never thought I could have. It doesn't seem to stop moving about and doing the most amazing things. I am erect in seconds and waves of intense pleasure come one after the other. I am soon in an orgasmic state with ejaculation like penis pumps.  If I had precum, I feel it would be pouring out. Alas I haven't. These are so similar to those felt when having a trad. ejaculation except they seem to go no and on. They are not as powerful but because of the duration are exquisite in themselves. also I notice that I am able to contract on different part of it..if that makes sense. It seems to respond to the slightest hint of contraction, setting off more waves to add to the feast. I would sincerely suggest trying the Eupho Syn even though it costs a lot.  £50 in the UK. It appears also to slide about with the lube seeking new places on the prostate to awaken .I love it!
  • Gilman
    I would have expected the shape to matter most not the outer covering. It really made that much of a difference? I am I impressed.
  • PommiePommie
    @Tomasheen,

Don't throw away your MGX. You will regret it if you do. I found my MGX didn't seem to work as well as others but I have recently (after about three years), rediscovered it.

My Euphos are currently taking a bit of a rest while the MGX and Progasm Junior are ruling supreme!
  • Tomasheen
    Tillman, the softer tab has a subtle effect here and the silicone seems to slide around with the lube more efficiently. In all I do find the Syn much more pleasing. It feels slimmer though this may be an illusion. But I sense it has more room to move about.
  • Akira

I'm thinking off buying 1...

• euphemisticeuphemistic
    Tomasheen said:
    My new eupho Syn. I have had two sessions with this now and I can say that it is great. within seconds of putting it , it begins to cause contractions that I never thought I could have. It doesn't seem to stop moving about and doing the most amazing things.

Wow. Great reaction to the eupho syn. I'm jealous. I love the eupho syn too but have had a very different experience which I've described in other posts. I guess what they say is true about individual differences. Don't throw away your MGX yet. Go back to it later and see if you have a different reaction to it. I like the syn's maneuverability but it can feel too maneuverable sometimes and almost painful at times. The progasm is a very different experience, smoother and more subtle. I go from the eupho to the progasm jr and back again, and seem to learn something new each time

For example, today with the eupho after several hours of prostate orgasms terminated by a super T, I felt so good and energetic that I restarted another prostate orgasm session and it was the most intense session so far. I was more relaxed after the ejaculation of course and not distracted.
    I could concentrate on my prostate reactions and what was going on around my perineum, the sensations. I felt like improvising my position and trying new things. Does anyone else do this, have aneros sessions after ejaculating?

Tomasheen also said:
    I also have an older Helix Syn. This is very good though it is difficult to rid it of an after Oder. Unpleasant. The new Eupho Syn a
    Has no such problem. Yet.,!

I hate to tell you but your eupho may have the same problem with odors. Mine stinks no matter what I do to it. I've tried alcohol, peroxide, disinfectant. It still stinks. Any recommendations for cleaning the eupho?

• PommiePommie
    To those of you who complain of the after-odour left by the SYN models, I have to concur!

Does anyone know how to rid them of this smell?
  • TeederTeeder
    I use an anti bacterial soap followed by Dawn dish soap.  The silicone will handle it without issue.  Just make sure to do a complete rinse, the surface should feel squeaky all over.
  • isvara
    Note, I only use oil based lubes.
    After use I wrap in tissue to remove most of the lube.
    I anoint with in a neat hand wash lotion (not anti bacterial) then rise well.
    Occasionally I anoint and rub in a water soluble TeaTree antiseptic lotion (50%) and leave it there for a while.
    Then wash off. It smells more like old tree tree leaves!!
    I am careful not to twist the SYN in case the silicone outer separates from the core.
  • braveneworldbraveneworld
    I am about to get a vice. Does it suffer the same problem?
  • euphemisticeuphemistic
    I'm more concerned about what might be growing on the silicone surface that is causing the smell. Antibacterial soap and tea tree oil may work. I'll try them.
  • isvara
    I don't think anything is growing, it is simply that the surface absorbs some of the smell. It does not get worse the longer it is left un refreshed. The Tea Tree lotion smell neutralises and replaces the unpleasant smell and cleanses at the same time.
    I think this applies to all the silicone Aneros products, and has come up on a previous post after Helix-S became available.
  • PommiePommie
    I rather assumed that the smell was caused by bacteria and would therefore naturally be somewhat concerned that these would be referred back during subsequent uses of the device!
  • Badger

The smell is a chemical compound, a thiosulfate, if I remember my chemistry (from 35 years ago).  We made the stuff for a lab experiment, and the resultant smell was very much like an open sewer.  There may be no organic/living organisms, just the chemical compound left on the crevices on the surface of your device.

• Tomasheen
    On the smell for a moment ....my Helix Syn is rather smelly but the Eupho Syn has no such problem. I don't know why but I am pleased . I had two sessions today about two hours apart. I used The Eupho Syn first and it was just wonderful. Constant hard erection and wave after wave of orgasmic delight. I decided to try the Helix Syn the second time and was expecting the usual short- lived duration. I was however, so wrong. It was awesome . It was so constant and intense with wave after wave building up and up. I had to ease off for a few minutes as I was overcome. I gave time to lower the erection and when it was flaccid again, I took up my on side position. It was even better still. I am so pleased with the silicone coated toys.
  • braveneworldbraveneworld
    Dont know if anyone has suggested it but have you tried boiling.
    I was given a second hand vice today and I boiled it for 45 minutes which was more than overkill but it looks and smells brand new. Dont know how syn or eupho would go.
  • twlltintwlltin
    Eupho soup anyone? ;)
  • BigGlansDC
    I have never had any problems with a smelly Helix Syn. I do have a sensitive sense of smell though. I do enjoy smelling the roses which grow in profusion in my neighborhood  :x

Just after midnight early Monday morning, I ordered from Amazon an Eupho Syn and a Progasm Classic in Red. The Eupho Syn should arrive by next Tuesday and the Progasm Classic in Red this Thursday in time for the Fourth of July next week :D

Thom./BigGlansDC