Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Need some advice!
  • jja

When I'm using the aneros things almost always go this way. Insert, relax, start getting some movement, aneros starts moving on it's own and excitement builds. My penis will go from limp and get hard. Once I get hard it's like there is a pause, movement stop, I go limp and the cycle will begin probably 10 minutes later. Why is it once the session gets really good it just goes flat like that? I'd think that it would build and build until the orgasm.

Also I know that when using the aneros your penis being erect or limp doesn't matter.  I'm saying that's how the session goes and the pleasure I feel is reflected by how my erection is during the session.

• twlltintwlltin
    Nobody knows!
  • ineverknewineverknew
    your thinking too much in terms of a tradional orgasm, to truly realize the potential of the prostate you must enjoy everything as it comes and forget about what a traditional orgasm feels like, builds up to and such.  Eventually good things will come.