Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Hands-free ejaculation with Peredise
  • FakmanFakman
    Every time I use the Peredise, I have a hands-free ejaculation. I get to the edge once or twice, then wet orgasm. I feel so disappointed. Is there something I'm doing wrong? There are no instructions for the Peredise on this site. What an I do to enjoy a longer more fulfilling session?
    Please help
  • Badger

Does the Hands-Free Wet Orgasm (I'm assuming that's what you're getting) feel better than a regular orgasm?  If so, then you've accomplished something amazing:  a super-spectacular ejaculatory orgasm with ever touching your penis.  You didn't do anything wrong; you achieved a much-better than normal orgasm, which is one of the goals of Aneros use.

It's all good.

• PommiePommie
    @Fakman,

Which Peridise model are you using?
  • darwindarwin
    Fakman,

What positions have you tried?  What is your approach to peridise use?  Do you have other aneros models?

Please give us more info so we can help.

Darwin
  • FakmanFakman
    Thanks for the replies...I have the MGX, Eupho, Helix, Progasm, and beginner peridise set. I typically start on my side using the larger of the 2 in the set. After about 20 minutes I roll over to my back. Great sensations and feels really good. If my knees are touching and feet about 6-10" apart, I ejaculate. No touching necessary. Don't get me wrong, it is a crazy feeling as I go from nice waves to over the top, but then it's over. And I want it last longer!
  • darwindarwin
    How about trying different positions.  And also when you start feeling the ejaculation coming, relax everything.

Darwin
  • darwindarwin
    One more thing to mention about position.  You say you are on your back w/ your legs together.  Are your balls between your legs?   If so that is a known method for hands-free ejaculation.   Try spreading your legs.

Darwin
  • FakmanFakman
    Yes...that must be my problem