Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

The sensation of the moment before a super-o or a super-t occurs
  • 1s0e1a9n
    For those who have had both super-o and super-t experience, is the sensation of when you are about to close to a super-o the same as close to a super-t? If not, what's the difference?

I have only had super-t experience, and when I about to reach it, my anal contraction becomes more and more intense and a itchy and warm feeling down there, which I assume is from my prostate. When I feel my prostate is about to explode or reaching climax, the ejaculation occurs without touching my penis. I have never experienced a super-o but since a super-o is prostate orgasm, the moment before it occurs should also have itchy, warm and explosion feeling down there? If so, then the only difference between reaching a super-t and a super-o is that a super-t requires a bit of penis stimulation while super-o doesn't. Of course the sensation of both climax is also different, one results ejaculation, another one feels cum everywhere. However, I've seen people having super-t by doing anal contraction alone. They ejaculate without stimulate their penis. Therefore, if both orgasm have the same sensation on the prostate before reaching their climax, how can I identify if the sensation I have leads to a super-t or a super-o?
  • ineverknewineverknew
    ive only had a few super o's, but they are different then normal ejaculation or super t, at least for me, though its so pleasureable that its hard to really think and compare.
  • 1s0e1a9n
    @ineverknew
    How did you feel at the moment before a super-o is about to hit? Did you have intense anal contractions and feel like your prostate is about to explode? Was your dick hard?
  • XilehXileh
    I'm still in the figuring it out phase. And I think I'm experiencing two varieties; an intense muscular orgasm, and a calmer variety that is new to me.

The muscular version is my most common. I can actually sense it is going to happen well in advance of the onset. When it begins to develop, I get a feeling like very intense P-waves starting at my feet moving up my legs. That begins to develop in a "filling up" feeling, leading to very strong, full body, muscle contractions. It's actually difficult to breath. Then I relax a bit, and it repeats every minute or so. I don't get any ejaculation sensation. Depending on the model I'm using and the length of the session, I can get strong body shakes that can over-ride the super-o's.

Less common, and new to me are a calmer variety. I haven't figured out how to reliably trigger them. Again, it is a whole body event with a long build up, but with more of a "floating" sensation. Again, no ejaculation sensation.

A Super-t for me is a short, intense build up, intense release, very pleasurable, but more localized. Really similar to a normal ejaculatory orgasm, just very intense.

It's hard to describe because it all keeps changing! It's a good question.

Xileh
  • slimjm
    A prostate orgasm (super O) feels in some ways like but in other ways different than a traditional ejaculatory orgasm to me.  The prostate O builds up really warm and like there's pressure building up inside until finally, like water bursting over a dam, there's a really hot almost pleasantly burning feeling that goes all the way out to the end of my penis accompanied by the feelings of the most intense, pressured ejaculation you could ever experience but nothing comes out.  This lasts about a minute and a half and then cycles over and over again about 7 to 10 times total over about 15 to 20 minutes for me, then gradually the intensity of the O's diminishes until you feel super relaxed and want to sleep.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    yeah i agree with slimjim on how my super o is.  Though i have had one calm seas orgasm which was really, really, really strange yet nice.  Did I say it was really strange? lol
  • Tomasheen
    Slimjim, I'm dying with envy! Knowledge and belief of what is available is plagued by that cruel scoundrel Elusiveness.! Now you see it, now you don't .When you've been to the edge and peered in and seen the jewels, you want to smash the glass and grab. I know...I'm making a drama out of it.but it's so frustrating!
  • rookrook
    I'm not yet able to fully and repeatably separate 'pure orgasm' from the sensations that arise when the target(s)/objects of the orgasm (reproductive GU chain, prostate, rectum, anus, deep fascia, visual cortex, limbic brain,  etc.) are revealed.   Time-wise the two events are still too close and some still overlap as did my GU/penis orgasms before I was established on my Aneros Journey.

I think of orgasm as an 'envelope' that contains the orgasmic feelings and one or more tokens identifying the orgasm's ultimate target(s). 

Perhaps a Calm Seas orgasm is the purest of the lot! 
  • RastaYogaRastaYoga
    For me the moment that comes before the super O is almost a feeling of fear... that something very, Very, VERY intense and out of control is happening. Like getting sucked into a black hole.... something incredibly 'naughty' and weird is exploding and internal wires are crossing... short circuiting... melting down... something very perverted... a little taboo... but feels 10x better than all the 'missionary' sex in the world, squared and then cubed. Almost a forbidden mystical experience... or an intense sense of ego dissolution, depersonaliztion "losing yourself deep in the experience." The richness and intensity of bodily sensations and endorphin 'fireworks' that explode soon after - from the root to the crown - are ineffable. 

For the super T - I feel the sensations more in my penis... and more pleasure than 'out of control' or 'overwhelmed by the unknown'.  A sense of delicateness, juicyness, and eruptive POWER that far surpasses the standard masturbatory sensations. 
  • ineverknewineverknew
    absolutely beautiful explanation @rastayoga!  I've only had two super O's but each time, your description is spot on LOL.

• RastaYogaRastaYoga
    @inneverknew Thanks. I have only had two or three real Super Os also. The intensity of them is so much that I often don't 'chase' after them and often "aim" for mellower prostate massaging and super T type activities. 
  • ineverknewineverknew
    @rastayoga, yeah my two super O's have been spaced apart by 2-3 months.  Lately Ive been having dry O's which are nice and intense but definatily not of the magnitude of the super.  Im not chasing it down either i guess, but would be nice if i could get them a little more often, i love how they knock my socks off!  Besides I think I'm about due for one here soon.  I've never heard someone describe the super like you did, it really described my super better then anyone else has before, even myself!