Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Pain in the ass - cross country skiing
  • Alex_xxx
    Hi all
    pun intended on the headline.
    Been a couple of days since I had an aneros session now. Done a few miles of cross country skiing and now my ass hurts. Feels like top part/neck of my anal canal, hurts up by my tailbone and inwards. Especially when I flex my PC muscles.

Anyone else felt the same?
  • Badger
    Were you wearing the Aneros while skiing?  Sometimes the stimulation like that is too rough for the delicate rectal tissues.  Or if not, maybe you are now using muscles while cross country skiing in your anus that you haven't used before.
  • Alex_xxx
    I have been cross country skiing for many years. Never had any issues before now. No, didn't use it while skiing.
  • If it was a progasm you may have done some bruising which has been made wore by skiing.
  • Alex_xxx
    Seems like it.. 5 days since I used it an still bruised.
  • Love_isLove_is
    @Alex_xxx - I've never heard of anything like this. Definitely take a few days away from any anal play or Aneros sessions to let things heal. If it does not get better, go see a doctor.
  • Alex_xxx
    Well.. the pain is gone now so it actually seems like it was some bruising from the progasm. It wont stop me from using it though.. I like it :)
  • Love_isLove_is
    Good to hear! :)
  • rookrook
    Congrats on getting well and welcome back to a 'full practice.'

Early on, from our enthusiasm, most of us have bruised ourselves.   Most get 'well' and pain-free in three days... five days is a bit much.
  • Alex_xxx
    Indeed rook.. it was just the combo with skiing. Or in other words I didnt notice the bruising down there before I had my first ski trip.
  • @Alex_xxx As I thought brusing. And the fact that you went sking may have made the brusing  worse to.
    I got brusing inside from my progasm to on the first few times I used it.
    Your body will get used to it soon enough. Glad to hear you are better.
    It is amazing how worried we all get when something goes wrong in the back plumbing!
    Maybe it is because we have seen what happens when a pipe gets blocked and sh#T just goes every where! LOL
  • slimjm
    When I first started out with this about 3 years ago, even with the Helix at that time, I'd feel sore for several days like if I had to make a long car trip.  I think it took a few months for the rectal and anal muscles to get stronger and used to this and when they did I didn't have the discomfort anymore.  As a beneficial side effect, the toning of the anal area muscles that resulted basically stopped me from having any more hemorrhoids.  As to size even though I can use a Progasm fairly comfortably, it simply doesn't do anything on the scale of sensations that my Eupho does.
  • PommiePommie
    slimjim,

I couldn't agree more!

I've found that after a long session with a larger model, I invariably feel the need of a rest for a few days but after one night off I have to satisfy the craving by using a Peridise (or perhaps my Eupho). This works wonders for keeping the dreaded Haemorrhoids under control.