Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Has the Progasm Classic in Black been superseded by Progasm Black Ice???
  • BigGlansDC
    Hi guys,

Can anyone tell me if the older Progasm Classic in Black is no longer being manufactured? Has it been superseded by the newer Progasm Black Ice??? If so, that is a terrible shame.

Perhaps @CT or other guys close to Aneros.com can answer my question.

Some of you know of my nearly two month saga to secure the older Progasm Classic in Black. Three times now I have tried to purchase that model only to receive the Progasm Black Ice. I find this very frustrating.

I have nothing against Progasm Black Ice which I ordered from Aneros.com in January. I love its smooth, sleek action. But I absolutely adore the Progasm Classic in its various colors because of its "heavy" heft and its rugged, masculine action for more advanced, experienced Aneros users.

If the Progasm Classic in Black is still being manufactured, I suggest that this color be added to Progasm Classic in white, red, and purple assortment at Aneros.com. Thank you!

Thom./BigGlansDC

P.S. For those of you looking to buy a new, unused Progasm Black Ice either in the USA or Canada, please contact me through a private message.
  • Bugger dude! :-L
    Send it back again as it is not what you ordered and get a black progasm JR,  a least you will have something different!
  • BigGlansDC
    Hi @braveneworld,

I am glad you share my dismay over receiving yet another Progasm Black Ice. I immediately e-mailed Pleasure Tease an explanation of what had happened and requested that I mail it back to them in exchange for a Progasm Classic in Blue as a consolation. Hope that happens.

Also I contacted @AnerosSupport tonight by e-mail asking them if the Progasm Classic in Black is no longer manufactured.

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • Sweet dude, I share your dismay and am glad you have patients. The only thing you can do is laugh about it really! The alternative is too bloody to think about!  #-o
  • BigGlansDC
    Hi guys,

I received the following response to my question about the Progasm Classic in Black from Aneros Support this morning:

"The original Progasm Black has been replaced by the Black Ice, yes. Sorry for the inconvenience!"

Also Pleasure Tease in New Jersey e-mailed this morning apologizing the inconvenience. They are going to ship very soon a Progasm Classic in Blue and said that I could keep the Progasm Black Ice which I received by mistake. But now I have the hornies for the Progasm Classic in Blue!!! :D :)

End of saga!

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • @BigGlansDC Are you sure? There is more colours out there still! And of coarse there is still a sleek black progasm Jr waiting to be loved.
    Aneros is selling red progasms real cheap at the momment.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Interesting...
    I speculated some time ago in this forum that Aneros might eventually replace the Progasm classic with the Progasm Ice line due to the stronger plastic used, and superior smooth polished surface. A number of guys here have had either the P-tab and K-tab arm break off on the classic, including myself. And my first Progasm classic had molding seams that were not filed off enough such that I had to correct it myself. If the design, materials, and quality of the Ice series is so much better, it would make sense to completely replace the classic line. Companies don't make money from having to replace defective product. Makes me wonder if the nice sale on the red Progasm Classic is to deplete old stock.
  • BigGlansDC
    Well, I hope not, @Love_is. I hope that the Progasm Classic will continue to be manufactured. While I appreciate the smooth, sleek action of both Progasm Ice and Progasm Black Ice, I certainly have come to love and adore the rugged, "masculine action of the Progasm Classic! :)

Thom./BigGlansDC

P.S. BTW, Pleasure Tease told me to keep the Progasm Black Ice sent inadvertently to, even though they are sending me a Progasm Classic in Blue. So now I have two extra Progasm Black Ices (Unused) that I would love to sell at reduced price to any guy in the USA or Canada. Hit me up if you are interested.
  • rumelrumel
    @BigGlansDC,

Suggestion, instead of trying to sell your unused Progasm 'ICE' models consider gifting them to two friends and thus introducing them to a new world of pleasure. Just a thought.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • BigGlansDC
    Hi @rumel,

Very interesting that you made this suggestion. I was in Aneros chat a night or two ago when I lamented to some guys there that I hadn't met personally any guys here into the Aneros. One guy on Aneros chat told me that most men are reluctant to share their innermost sexual experiences, much less the Aneros. So at present, I do not know any guys here personally into Anerosing, much less the Progasm to gift them with the Black Ice. But I will keep your suggestion in mind.

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • Love_isLove_is
    @BigGlansDC - It's interesting, because to the best of my memory from the readings I've done in this forum, you are the only one I ever recall reading posts about preferring the classic Progasm over the Ice. Not that there is anything wrong with your preference. It's totally ok to like what you like.

But my understanding from the years I've spent on this forum, not long after the Progasm was released for sale, we had a number of users experimenting with polishing their Progasm smooth to a mirror shine. And finding that that it performed and moved much better than with the default surface. I suspect that this is part of what motivated Aneros to come out with the Ice line.

Rumel has a great idea with his suggestion! And to add to that, if you don't want to reveal to your friends your Aneros use, you could try gifting it to a friend anonymously.
  • @Love_is i dont know if I was the receiver of that gift and I had never used one before that would totally freak me out.
    I dont think that is a good suggestion at all. IMHO.

• xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @Love_is @braveneworld if I came home and a Progasm was on my porch and I didn't know what it was there might be a police report filed and the bomb squad called! I belly laughed at the scenario! Would make a great hidden camera bit!
  • isvara
    @BigGlansDC. I would just write them off in your mind. Okay, they cost a bit, but I have wasted heaps more in my journey to the Aneros. I have a box of "desperate" toys to be put in the bin. I think if I opened the box I would find as sticky jellied mass of degraded plastics! But has been worth it. I have as yet no great experiences, but I am super grateful with what I get.
  • @BiGlansDC the rate you use your progasms, you may need replacements in the near future because you will wear them out!

• Love_isLove_is
    Well it was just a thought. I don't tend to think the worst of peoples intentions so that never occurred to me.