Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Just had an anerosless chairgasm!
  • I started getting some aneros-less sensations last week, and my two weekend sessions with the Eupho got me very close to where I thought I might have a dry-o.  I was sitting at the desk at home tonight trying to finish my taxes when I started getting both anal and PC contractions.  The contractions started to come in waves and I was getting some strong p-waves.  The contractions then started to build on themselves and I began to feel very strongly like I was going to ejaculate.  At that point, I had mild involuntary clamping and a light to moderate pulsing from my prostate.  It was very pleasurable but was by no means earth shattering and I didn't have any issues at all with uncontrolled body movement.  I was getting these peaks every few minutes for at least half an hour.  I could really get addicted to this -- it felt amazing!  I can't imagine this getting much better, but everything I've read indicates it will.  It is pretty much beyond comprehension to me right now.

Based on what I've read, this definitely seems to me like I had a series of mini-o's if not full dry-o's. 

I am very surprised that I have progressed this quickly.  My first session was February 16, so just over 5 weeks.

Thoughts, comments are greatly appreciated.

P.S. -- It has been about an hour since the feelings stopped.  I decided to try a light contraction just to see if I got any sensation at all.  I am approaching the O-point after about 1 minute.  Amazing!
  • Alex_xxx
    lucky you... have you done any intended contractions with or without the aneros? had enough breaks between sessions I guess?
  • BigGlansDC
    Congratulations, @kolbenstange!

I started getting my first chairgasms one month after starting my Aneros sessions, then several months later, walkinggasms, and soon after bedgasms. All without the Aneros!

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • XilehXileh
    I find it pretty funny that doing something as erotic as taxes can trigger these reactions!

Xileh
  • twlltintwlltin
    Xileh said:

I find it pretty funny that doing something as erotic as taxes can trigger these reactions!

It's probably the boredom of filling in the forms that has triggered the body to find something more exciting to do.
  • I hope that the IRS doesn't audit my chairgasm .....
    :))

Actually, the chairgasm has set me back a bit.  My last two sessions have been duds due to over-anticipation and trying to make something happen.  I took two days off and plan to try a session tonight -- with my brand new, purple Progasm.
  • BigGlansDC
    Oh boy! @kolbenstange, your brand new, purple Progasm! Let us know how it goes for you.

My new Progasm Classic in Blue is going to arrive in a day or so, perhaps in time for my 64th birthday on March 30 :)

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • XilehXileh
    Hmm, so you've had pretty good luck responding erotically to doing your taxes. That's good progress. If you have a college aged kid, doing a FAFSA should put you into non-stop Super-Os.

it's funny how these things just sneak up on you!

Xileh
  • I have TWO college age kids.  As bad as taxes are, I think FAFSA's are worse.  Something to look forward to for next year....

@BigGlansDC -- please allow me to wish you an early happy birthday!!  Hopefully, your "brand new blue" Progasm will arrive in time for you to celebrate.  *singing* Will you still need me, will you still feed me, when I'm sixty-four!! 
    :D