Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Your favourite position during play?
  • I'm just curious as to how you position yourself while playing with Aneros.

What position makes you achieve prostate orgasm?
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    On my right side, sometimes on my left. Back and stomach doesn't work for me
  • ineverknewineverknew
    ive always been on my back with knee's bent slightly, or one bent and one leg straight.  Lately have been trying the on my side in fetal position with a pillow between my legs.
  • slimjm
    On my back, knees up and relaxed slightly apart.
  • Love_isLove_is
    I haven't achieved super-O's yet. But I find that on my back with my knees up is usually the best position for me. Mainly in that it keeps my penis from being accidentally stimulated by anything.
  • On my back, knees up, arms either at my sides/under my lower back/above my head (best), pillow support giving my back a small arc...always.  On my belly I find uncomfortable and distracting sensations via my penis.  On my side I have tried a few times but simply prefer back better, more comfortable and everything just falls into position.
  • tairy
    Lately on my back has been working better for me. I used to not feel much and my left side was my go-to position instead. I also find my right side is enjoyable for shorter amounts of time. 

I sometimes put a few pillows under my torso and lay forward across them with my butt raised up. This can give some intense sensations but the position makes it difficult to get completely mentally lost in just the sensations, so I don't know if I could go all the way in that position.

I'm still working on achieving my first Super O and I'm convinced it's going to happen very, very soon now. My last handful of sessions have been my best to date and I think now it's just a question of the next few sessions where I'm sufficiently rested, highly aroused, and have the free time and privacy required. I've really learned to savor the sensations I get for what they are and not expect any more or less than that, which is also why I think I'm finding something to like in all the different positions I try.

One thing I especially like about being on my back is the ease of access to my nipples. They are very much rewired to my prostate now and take things to another level when I play with them before or during a session!