Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

A hands free Super T for the first time around with my Progasm
  • I was amazed that I was able to achieve a hands free Super T with my progasm. I feel that it had to do with my anatomy. I am well endowed. I am just shy of 8" flaccid. I have not had an erection nor an orgasm since Aug 2, 2010 when I suffered CHF 4X's in one night. Yes, I died 4X's within 4 hours in one evening.  I was only 42yrs old when this took place. To make a long story short it some my medications that caused my electrical activity in my heart to stop itself from beating, it stopped all together for a total of 5 minutes.

The reason why I bring up my anatomy is that I read up quite a bit on this site about how to get yourself ready for an aneros session. I acquired some 100% natural shea butter to use as a lube . . .whoa !! Amazing stuff all in itself ! After prepping myself and my progasm I inserted with deep gulps of air then finally relaxed on my bed.

I tried 'thee position' with one leg extended and the other brought up close to one's chest. No way nothing here for me. I tried various postions with the progasm but the best position for me is doggie style. That way I can really rock my hips, get some deep contractions going. In no time my heart started to beat so darn fast. My hips started to take over on there own. It was amazing! I guess while I am bucking like wild horse my penis is hanging down slapping agains my towels, etc. Some how my penis is slapping against the towels and my anus is getting pounded like jack hammer with my aneros and I am beyond bliss.

I start to feel a HUGE amount of tingling in my groin especially in my anus, it keeps building and building. All at the same time my penis is actually slowly started to engorge. I obtained no more than a 20% erection which is a first in 3yrs !! As I am moaning, and panting I get a strange build up feeling again then all of sudden my anus quivers for a good 30 seconds. Then my penis throbs very hard and I realize that I am coming WITHOUT any penial stimulation.

I just collapse on my bed in a glow. All of this took place within 30 minutes. I had to cut my first session short since my room-mate was due home within 10 minutes and I needed to clean up. If people are curious why I was able to achieve what I did on my first time. I have meditated for over a decade, well versed in the various different breathing cycles that one may utilize to achieve different levels of consciousness without the aneros. I take no lables in life but I had lovers of both sexes so I am aware of anal play in my past relationships. Most men or women could not handle my flaccid penis let alone when I could achieve a full erection so I am eager to see where I can I go with my new friend.

With glowing gratitude of those who shared so much news for us 'newbies' that my first session was such a great success.

Peace & Love,

Canitbetrue

• B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Canitbetrue,

What a terrific experience. wonderfully expressed and given some of your challenges, an amazing breakthrough for you!  Congratulations.   As great as the Super T can be, there's still so much ahead for you, particularly as you cross over to alternate pathway of the MMO.   Stay with it and keep us apprised.    

Cheers!

BF Mayfield
  • NeuroNeuro
    Congrats Canitbetrue!  Sounds like you're supposed to be on this earth that is for sure!  :) 

I'd be interested in hearing more about your erectile difficulties.  I may be able to offer some suggestions as well as other users on this forum.  In particular, what have your doctors told you? Obviously, don't feel obligated to share if you don't want to.  Enjoy the journey!

NeurO
  • Thank you both for you great words of encouragement. I have quite a few health issues at play here that affect my groin area and why I have ED. I have Peripheral Neuropathy in both feet, legs up to my knees that affect both sides. I initially got PN from a viral infection and I am a rare one when it comes to medications. I am hypersensitive to certain meds and the doctors are not aware until I take them since there is no universal cross test to see what types of meds could or would be benefical for certain patients with various aliments.

The two different types of medication given to me to help combat the initial nerve damage in my feet and legs made it worse. Instead of stopping the disease it excerbated it ten fold and when they started the other different type of medication it too had a very bad side effects. The virus started to eat away at my nerves and nerve sheaths. The best analogy that I can come up with to describe what I feel when I walk is this . . . . ' it feels like I am walking on flaming shards of glass with each step I take.'

I also have what is called CES or Cauda equine syndrome which is:  a serious neurologic condition in which there is acute loss of function of the lumbar plexus, neurologic elements (nerve roots) of the spinal canal below the termination (conus medullaris) of the spinal cord

In english all my functions below the waist are impaired in some form or fashion. Hence my ED issues. but I did not have any ED issues until after my death. When one dies the whole body shuts down in a certain sequence but in a very rapid manner to ensure that all blood goes the brain and heart to help sustain life to those two vital organs. Upon my death that is exactly what took place. It took some time for the rest of my body to 'come back online' so to speak. My stomach is still not functioning properly like it should 3yrs ago. Within this 3yr span I lost 30lbs within a months time and I am still struggling to regain my weight loss.

I share all of this as statements of information and not for any need of attention, sorrow or empathy. It is my life now and I have no issues with it since I am also a Christian. I also read that particular thread about the Christian man who could not reconcile his life of fath with his aneros use. I would like to share more of thoughts on this matter in another thread. I have full faith in myself and with our Heavely Father to allow me to find a way for me to find relief from my discomfort of severe blue balls not to mention since I am unable to achieve any erection I was prior to other day unable to have any orgasm for 3yrs.

My kidneys used to ache very badly since I could release my sperm naturally via wet dream at night or by masterbation. It would slowly back up into my kidneys. I would see sperm in my urine it was that prevelent.

The issue with the CES is that I unable to 'feel' when I have to urinate or have a bm until I have very uncomfortable or bloated. One time I did not have a bm for over a weeks time. I was miserable beyond belief. I utilize Medical Cannabis for my PN nerve pain which helps me relax overall to help reduce the stress and pain that I endure each day.

I appreciate the genuine brotherhood of concern, love and friendship even though I am a 'newbie' to this forum. Before I acquire my progasm I read up on Brother Mayfield's amazing tips along with the other great men who have acquired some mind blowing sessions with their various aneros devices.

My life is an open book so all questions are okay. I feel that I have lived an unique life thus far and if I am able to help others in some small way I will share how I have endure thus far heavily embedded in my faith as a Christian.

Peace & Love,

canitbetrue

• BigGlansDC
    Hi @canitbetrue,

I have found your using the Progasm to be very inspiring as a health promoting regimen to your health challenges. I also want to congratulate your first hands-free Super-T from your use of the Progasm!

But I have a question for you. When you use the doggie style for the Progasm, do you crouch like a dog, or do you use the Progasm lying doggie style supine on your bed or mattress?

I have been a devoted Progasm user for a good seven months now. I have been doing all my Aneros sessions on my back with my butt on a folded pillow. But I am interested in learning to use other positions for the Aneros.

Thank you,

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • XilehXileh
    Thank you for sharing so openly, and with such a moving story. Your reconciliation of faith and Aneros use is such a simple and loving approach. I hope that others too may find comfort in your words.

I'll be looking forward to your posts in the future.

Xileh
  • Congratulations on reaching your hands-free Super T.  I wish you the best of luck with your journey, and I appreciate the honesty you've shown in sharing your medical history.  I hope this isn't indelicate, but may I ask if during the time when your heart stopped beating whether you "saw the light," as it were?  Did you experience any sort of near death experience?