Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

P-Wave, Dry-O, or Anal Orgasm on the way to Super-T?
  • 1s0e1a9n
    Hi, there's something happened while I was trying to reach a Super-T the other day. I see that as a breakthrough but not sure what that is nor if I'm on the right direction.

The session was about five hours. There wasn't much happened in the first three hours. All I could feel was contractions with different level of intensity and with a bit of pleasure. As the contractions became less and less intense and eventually faded away. I decided not to give it up but to try something new, to make my Helix become vibrational by applying a vibrator. I started having contractions again with some pleasure very soon, but nothing more happened even though the sensation this time seems a little more intense than without the vibrator. Another hour past and I was really frustrated of not reaching a Super-O, so I decided to do some penis stimulation to reach a Super-T instead. To my surprise, as I kept stroking my penis to the point right before I was about to cum, I started experiencing a feeling that my anus or prostate is about to cum as well, which can be described as intensely pleasurable involuntary clamping. It's like a volcano at the moment right before it's about to erupt but then fade away, and five to ten seconds later, it comes back again and again but never really erupt like how the ejaculation feels. It certainly doesn't feel like some people described as dam collapse, so it's definitely not a Super-O. I let my hands off every time when this sensation occurs. When it became less intense, I started stroking my penis again because my goal was a Super-T, then the previous pleasure from my anus came back again. I think I could keep going on and on like this forever, but this sensation of feeling like you're about to cum but not cumming made me so desperate and want to cum right away, so I kept stroking and ended up with the most intense Super-T I ever had.

So here is my two questions. From my description above, is this big P-Wave, Dry-Os, Mini-Os, anal orgasm or something else? I'm so curious to know what it is because from wiki and anywhere else state that one should not touch their penis during the entire session on the way to MMO. Yet, what happened to me seems like multiple Dry-Os or Mini-Os, and it occurred while I was doing penis stimulation to get a handsfree ejaculation. Another question is that if a Super-O as some described feels like water bursting over a dam, then I believe I was at the point right before the dam is about to burst. It was so close but it just kept going up and down, like you're trying to jerk off but when it reaches to the point you're about to cum, you stop the stimulation, then do it again and again. This feeling drives me insane and makes want to cum so bad. How can I make it burst? Just relax, enjoy the sensation, and go with the flow certainly doesn't help. I tried this many times. That's why I end up with a Super-T in my every session. I feel I need to do something more to get to that stage of water bursting over a dam.
  • rumelrumel
    @1s0e1a9n,

"I started experiencing a feeling that my anus or prostate is about to cum as well, which can be described as intensely pleasurable involuntary clamping. It's like a volcano at the moment right before it's about to erupt but then fade away, and five to ten seconds later, it comes back again and again but never really erupt like how the ejaculation feels." IMHO, you were experiencing multiple dry-O's (MMO's) at this point. This is when you learn to separate the ejaculatory reflex from the orgasm.

"I think I could keep going on and on like this forever,..." Clap
    Congratulations, you are there. Please read 'Buster's post What exactly is a Super-O? for a similar description of the experience.

"Another question is that if a Super-O as some described feels like water bursting over a dam, then I believe I was at the point right before the dam is about to burst." Because every man's journey is unique your sensations will be unique as well. You've expressed a common problem - expecting your experience to match somebody else's, just let those expectations go, they are illusions that will lead you on a wild goose chase.

"This feeling drives me insane and makes want to cum so bad. How can I make it burst? Just relax, enjoy the sensation, and go with the flow certainly doesn't help. I tried this many times." First, you can't "...make it burst", there is no bubble to burst or edge to leap off of, there's only a transition into further enjoyment. You are still clinging to the notion of ejaculation as the orgasm but it is NOT. "I feel I need to do something more to get to that stage of water bursting over a dam." Here is where you need to make a paradigm shift in thinking, surrender the urge to cum and keep riding the orgasm. Dare to explore the feelings beyond cumming, when you do that you're into the Super-O zone
    image Good Vibes to You ! image

• slimjm
    Sounds like you had some involuntary contractions starting and then with conventional penile stimulation you went on to have a super-T.  Practice during your sessions with no penile touching, just relaxing and holding gentle pulling in contractions with your urinary sphincter muscles and seeing if you can get the Aneros to make more involuntary movements.  These are the ones that bring on a dry or prostate orgasm.
  • 1s0e1a9n
    Thank you all for the responses!

This morning, I experienced something feeling like an emotional explosion during my session. It feels like a huge amount of energy force me to vent various emotions along with a massive release from pressure. I was trying to notice if this is a whole body thing but my mind was blank. I couldn't think at all because too many different emotions came out all together. I was moaning, yet felt like laughing and crying at the same time. This lasted tens of seconds and gone, then came back again as I was trying to change my position, less intense than the first one, then it faded away. I usually finish my session with a Super-T but I couldn't this time. I was exhausted after the two hits, not physically but more mentally. I had a slight headache afterwards, feeling like my brain was pulsing. I don't think this is a Super-O because it mostly focused on my head, where I felt most intense. In terms of pleasure, both Super-Ts and Dry-Os I've had are greater, but in terms of intensity, this is the greatest. I think the best description for this sensation is it's like when you are screaming on the top of a mountain to release all the stress you have. How do you feel after you finish screaming? Some might think this is pleasurable, but I suppose it's more like a wholeheartedly release.