Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

It's so near, yet so far!
  • BigGlansDC
    Hi guys,

It's so near, yet so far!

You may be thinking that I am speaking of the Super-O. In recent weeks, I have been having some amazing sessions with my Aneros buddies, especially Helix Classic, Maximus, and my three big Progasm buddies. Well, they all have brought lots of pleasure into my life, even in areas leading to my very first Super-O. Well, no, not at all!

I am speaking of the Progasm Classic in Black which the Pleasure Tease store in New Jersey finally secured for me last Thursday. It was supposed to arrive yesterday. That was what the United States Postal Service (USPS) in its tracking said. So I waited anxiously for the USPS postal worker to arrive with my parcel yesterday. She arrived at 4:30 p.m. The rental office at my apartment building was scheduled to close at 5 p.m. Neither she nor the assistant manager were willing to give my parcel right then. So I returned to my apartment and returned just after 5 p.m. 

Apartment management has this new stupid policy of placing most USPS parcels in a closet which is locked most times. Only personnel from the rental office have access to it. My parcel is right now in the locked closet. Now I have to wait the duration of 41 hours before I can get my new Aneros buddy for a look see. That is, IF the right Progasm model was shipped to me! Horny excitement now in abeyance, in suspense!

It's so near, yet so far! ARGHH! :(

Thom./BigGlansDC

• ineverknewineverknew
    well you've waited this long, whats another few hours? lol  But I totally understand what your going through.  ive had a few instances like that, I wasnt home and UPS took it back to their warehouse since a signature was required.  Then they are usually closed when I get home.
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @BigGlansDC that sucks. You could have it shipped to me and I can tell you about it!
  • @BigGlansDC I have a DVD that will teach you how to lock pick! will that help?  $-)
  • BigGlansDC
    No, I don't think that would be ethical, @braveneworld. :(

Unfortunately, it seems that my attempts to secure a Progasm Classic in Black seem to be jinked, or even cursed. Pleasure Tease in New Jersey went through the trouble to special order one from an adult store in Colorado. Just about an hour ago, I was able to get my USPS parcel and opened it up. To my amazement and dismay, the store in Colorado sent a Progasm Black Ice!!! ARGHH. :( :( :(

Now I am again stuck with two Black Ices.

Thom. 
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69

Nevermind

• BigGlansDC
    @xtimed669, nevermind???? :D :D

Despite the ongoing saga of my trying to purchase the Progasm Classic in Black, a few minutes ago I had one of my best experiences with my Progasm Classic in White without any difficulty whatsoever :D :D :)

Thom.
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69

@BigGlansDC I had posted what I thought was helpful info only to discover that like the store in Jersey I had what you wanted backwards and was providing links to the black ice.

I am looking at the Progasm in RED! Because when my wife wears her red bra and thong then things just get better!!!!!! 8-}

• Bobandy
    Hey Guys, I'm pretty sure your butt is color blind, if not just turn out the lights. LOL
  • BigGlansDC
    Hi @Bobandy,

While I admit that a guy's butt is color blind, I think that the Progasm Classic in Black is downright sexy. That is why I want him so much. There is another adult store on the Net with a 1-800 number that I can contact which offers the Progasm Classic in White or Black, AND, both the Progasm Ice and Progasm Black Ice. I am sure my persistence will pay off.

Thom./BigGlansDC

• xtimedt69xtimedt69
    The mind isn't I want red!
  • XilehXileh
    I think that you have a secret plot to corner the market on Black Ice and drive up prices. Keep at it and you may become an item of interest at the FTC.

Xileh