Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Question for those using the "do nothing" method
  • mjxl

Hello.  I have a Progasm.  I've been using it for 2-3 months now.   I had a p-wave on my first session but that was about it for the duration of my sessions.  Each session no matter how long would get 1 maybe 2 p-waves. So I figured I would try the counter-intuitive "do nothing" method.  WOW.  

After maybe 10 minutes I started getting p-waves.  They would come faster.  Until a big one would sneak up on me and hit me hard.  It would build quickly then plateau for 15-20 seconds, then build higher and higher.   It feels like when you near the point of no return with a regular orgasm.  Warm all over.  Very intense.   A buzz like a VERY strong alcohol buzz.  It's hard to even concentrate.   It's amazing.  Each one lasts about 3-5 minutes.   And I can get several in a session.  But I feel like once I get here I need to do something to close that last gap to Super-O.    Light (VERY light) contractions seem to help some, but again it's counterintuitive.  The contraction feels slightly better, but releasing and having it slide back and touch "that spot" feels electric.   

Is there anybody wired similar to me (do nothing works best) who can offer their own tips/experience on closing that last final gap?

Ever since I had the do nothing session I've had strong rewiring issues all day.  It's amazing.

• Linum
    mjxl - well done! You seem to be making good progress.  I get similar sensations to you, and the "alcoholic buzz" you mentioned is something that I identify with.  I had wondered if this was a lower end of the range "calm seas orgasm?

The best thing about the "do very little" method, is that one should be free of the urge to TRY to make things happen.  It seems to work because of this.  I am not sure there is a gap to be bridged.  It sounds like you are already experiencing mini- or dry orgasms, although you may not be perceiving it that way.  I tended to think of my experiences as strong p-waves until I realised that they were actually dry orgasms. It all seems to be part of a continuum of experience anyhow, and it is not easy to distinguish one from the other.

My advice - if it works don't try to fix it.  Enjoy every nuance, and be grateful for what you are experiencing. Eventually your body and brain will move on the experience independent of your conscious mind, in its own time, when it is ready.

All the best in your ongoing journey

Linum
  • slimjm
    As I've described on other occasions here, what works best for me (and the smaller massagers do more for me with the Eupho being the absolute best) is taking the "do nothing" approach but holding a gentle contraction of my urinary sphincter muscle (not the anal muscle--think "up front" mentally as you hold this gentle pulling in contraction like you were cutting off urine flow mid-stream) while tickling my nipples.  This really gets feelings going "down there" and gets the orgasms started, usually in just a couple minutes, though understandably I'm rewired for some while now.
  • ineverknewineverknew
    ive always done the do nothing approach.  So basically, i dont do anything, no contractions, no breathing.  But my expereience has been that feelings and orgasms tend to come out of nowhere.  I would also say dont try and make things happen, or steer yourself in different directions, just remain calm and relaxed and enjoy the ride for what it is.
  • Love_isLove_is
    @mjxl - Keep at it! You're doing well! :)

It took me a really long time to understand and the purpose of the relax and do nothing approach, and for it to produce results in my sessions. You've gotten it fairly early on. Be happy your are progressing quicker than some others. But don't make any expectations that you are close to the goal. Enjoy what you have. I've thought that many times through out my Aneros journey, only to find that I just made another step in my progress rather than achieving super-O's. But they have all been necessary steps for me to both understand the process, what is going on, and to re-wire.

• mjxl

I got a Eupho because I was getting quite sore from long sessions with the Prograsm.   The tip is very aggressive at pushing in towards your prostate.   It took a session to adjust but zero soreness during or afterward.  

I think I hit mini-o's with the Eupho?   A very strong full body buzz starting from the pelvis and moving up to the head (the one on your shoulders ;) ) and staying centered there ... from flaccid to throbbing rock hard erection in 10 seconds ... random quivering all over ... involuntary contractions but not constantly so ... much like the quivering random and in bursts.  There is a strong warm tingle that seems to connect my chest to my prostate.  I feel like I'm right at some sort of precipice ... and then it slowly begins to back away from it.  It lasts maybe 1-2 minutes the edge before backing off.   Afterwards there is no sense of deep satisfaction like I read of super-o descriptions, and no pelvic floor contractions like you'd expect with a regular (or dry) orgasm.   That sound about like a mini-o to you guys?

Also I find that even though do nothing works best for me ... when I am in high states of arousal I can coax it along or prolong it with gentle anal contractions.   Kegels don't do much ... but a 10% power anal contraction can give an instant boost and buzz.

• Linum
    "and no pelvic floor contractions like you'd expect with a regular (or dry) orgasm".

I am interested to know, but where did your expectation of what a dry orgasm would be like, come from?

In my experience, a dry orgasm is nothing like a wet orgasm without the ejaculate.  It may be for others but we are all built differently.  Interestingly enough my wet orgasms have morphed into something like the dry orgasms I get with the aneros.  I am not complaining - they last much longer than they ever did, and are more intense.

That random quivering as you call it, could already be a dry orgasm.  There is no standard recipe for creating one, and for how it might turn out.  If the orgasm is centred in other parts of the body, how will this affect pelvic floor muscles?
  • Are you saying that quivering muscles equal orgasm?
  • Linum
    From mjxl's description of his session, it is possible he is having a mild version of an orgasm - the operative word in my previous statement was that he COULD already be experiencing orgasms - just not ones that he would readily recognise as such, and of course he might not be getting them at all.

Quivering muscles on their own doesn't tell us a lot, and I wouldn't be so bold as to state that this was an orgasm based on JUST that evidence, but neither does it tell us that he wasn't having an orgasm. Mine are accompanied by lots of vibrating, buzzing muscles, and I recognise a lot of what mjxl describes.  The courage to call mine dry orgasms came from getting to them via a different route to the aneros (Taoist sexual practices). Once I found them by that route, I realised I'd been having them for months with the aneros, but just hadn't realised. It sounds daft I know, but they just were not at all what I was expecting. I discovered that I had to open my mind and suspend judgement, to understand them for what they are, rather than trying to identify something which they were not - which of course is impossible.

This is a brain teaser indeed!
  • ineverknewineverknew
    @linum, i think alot of people miss when they experience things with aneros use becuase of exactly what you said, expectations.  Expectations can cloud whats really happening causing things to be dismissed or not payed attention too.  I know cause I experienced it myself too.  
  • slimjm
    @ mjx; - Sounds like you're on the way to full blown orgasms in the near future.  Just continue what you're doing with no "big" expectations and soon you'll have a thrilling deep hot prostate O that will flow all the way to the end of your penis and you'll be so surprised.  What's telling me that is the soft to rock hard erection coming suddenly and corresponding to the quivering involuntary movements.  I get exactly that set of events cycling over and over about 5 to sometimes 10 times within about a 20 to 30 minute time frame but since my rewiring is more or less completed now, what you're describing is accompanied for me by fantastic orgasms where I feel as if I'm ejaculating as hot and hard as I can but nothing's coming out.
  • Linum
    @ineverknew - thanks for your observations - I don't think I knew how to avoid expectations.  There were plenty of guys on here saying to do that, but I had to learn it for myself that it kills progress.  Even having the aspiration "I want to have a super-O" is enough.

@slimjm - You and mjxl's experiences seem to be following a similar path, and it is great that you can share that experience.

For others out there who don't get much in the way of an erection with their aneros use, please don't despair.  I rarely get an erection during a session, and yet mine are full of dry orgasms, and possibly the beginnings of much more.  Perhaps this is worthy of another thread, but I often wonder if the absence of an erection changes the way that you experience dry orgasms?  Difficult to assess I suspect, given the subjective nature of the experiences, and the limitations of language in describing them.
  • BigOluverBigOluver
    http://www.xtube.com/watch.php?v=EtBGk-G776- This is me with my aneros Helix and with out. the different is totally different. But it all feels amazing. I just let go and my body has a mind of its own.