Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

How to have a prostate orgasm ...
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69

Found this on the web, he sure makes it sound easy!!!

http://www.mademan.com/mm/how-can-man-have-prostate-orgasm.html#vply=0

Before beginning, empty your bowels and bladder. This will make things much easier for you.Wash the area around your anus and cut your finger nails. Before beginning your prostate massage, you should wash the area around your anus and cut your fingernails. Cleaning the area around your anus beforehand can help prevent infection. Trimmed nails can help prevent your anus from getting cut.Get comfortable. If you are in a comfortable position, this will be much easier for you.Use gloves. Put on a latex glove and lubricate the fingers you will be using. Gloves will help keep your hands clean.Gently insert one of your lubricated fingers into your anus. Move your finger slowly up your rectum until you feel your prostate gland. Your prostate will feel small and round—like a walnut.Stroke the prostate gland until you orgasm. Use your finger to gently stroke your prostate until you have climaxed. Do some movement variations as you massage your prostate. You can move your finger in circles, you can extend your circling motion around the sides of the anal area, or you can move your finger from side to side. Whatever feels the best to you, do it. Remove your gloves. After you have reached orgasm, remove your latex gloves and throw them away.

Out of curiosity I tried it, I couldn't even reach it!!!

• Just goes to show you @Xtimedt69 You have not had your finger up your bum enough.
    If you had the your finger would have grown longer with the fertilizer and then you would not be complaining of not being able to reach it! Maybe forget the gloves. LMAO
    =))
  • impimp
    The author of that article was Christine Daniels, how would she know how a man can have a prostate orgasm? She doesn't even have one to play with!
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @braveneworld you are a funny man. The point is it ain't that damn easy.

@imp a chick. What The Fuck!? How would she know? LOL!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    I wonder if the author provides instructions as simplistic for generating G-spot orgasms in women as well.

BF Mayfield
  • @Xtimedt69 I agree its not easy. You know someone should do something about that.
    Someone should invent a device maybe made out of plastic that goes in your butt like a finger and massages your prostate. They could make a shitload of money! OH wait a minute:( >:)
  • ineverknewineverknew
    Ive seen somewhere on some sex toy website a pole you can buy that curves at the end and attach any sex toy to it, its curved so you could manually fuck yourself with say a dildo on the end with no reaching. now where to get a finger attachment, lol.
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @inevernew one website swore by the use of the large end of a drumstick in a condom. I bet he got the rhythmic movements going rather easily.

• @Xtimedt69 Sounds like a beat up to me! :D
  • MMO_RPGlolMMO_RPGlol
    I like how she explained how to actually have a prostate orgasm to the same degree as she explained what to do with the glove when you are done. 

"Wait... DON'T INGEST THE GLOVE? SHIT. SHE REALLY LEFT ME GUESSING"
  • DarkEngine
    I typically try massaging the prostate whilst lubing, and while I initially feel it...it retracts into the anus like a turtle escaping into its shell. Strange.