Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

I'm really P.O.'ed: Now I am stuck with TWO Progasm Black Ices!!!
  • BigGlansDC
    Hi guys,

Last month in mid February, I tried to order a Progasm Classic in Black from Amazon.com. Unfortunately I wasn't specific enough in my order in stating that I wanted a Progasm Classic in Black, and not a Progasm Black Ice which I already have. I received from Amazon a Progasm Black Ice. I cannot return it because it arrived with no invoice.

A couple a weeks ago I tried again by ordering a Progasm Classic in Black from an adult store in New Jersey. We pinned the model down by order number. When I ordered the specific item, they wrote back saying that it was not in stock and asked me if I would be willing to wait until it comes back in stock. I said emphatically, yes!!! Earlier this week they filled my order and shipped it. It arrived earlier today. To my dismay, they sent a Progasm Black Ice. The invoice stated that it is nonreturnable. I wrote back telling them I want to return the Progasm Black Ice (unused) in lieu of the Progasm Classic in Black, which I really want and which they should now have in stock!

However, I am really pissed off!!! I am now stuck with two extra Progasm Black Ices in addition to the one I ordered in January from Aneros.com. I would like to offer to sell these two guys to any interested guys in the Continental USA or even Canada for a bargain price of $32 a piece. Please send a personal message if you are interested. I am even interested in chipping in postage.

Thom./BigGlansDC 
  • darwindarwin
    BGDC-

about amazon, they don't send invoices.  if you want to return it go to your account at amazon and find that order.  you can follow instructions to return, which will include printing a return UPS label.

d
  • Hello Thom.  Having used Amazon.com only for the purchase of books some years ago, what I'm about to say may not apply, but I was aware that they had a dispute process for sales either directly from them or from third party sellers.  If you ordered one thing, and they supplied you with something other than what you ordered, don't keep quiet and fume about it, kick up a stink and get them to open a case for each of the items.  The fact that the item is non-returnable is irrelevant if the wrong item was sent to you in the first place.

The advice given by @darwin above may be much more relevant to the current day, and would save you from having to go through the dispute process.

One final thing is that most credit card companies (which I assume is how you chose to pay) can also intervene if items paid for were not received, so don't be afraid to call upon them as well if needed.

Good Luck.
  • OH NO! @BigGlanDC surrounded by so many progasms and only one hole to use them with.
    Watch out they dont gang up on you all at once dude!

Seriously though dont take shit from amazon, fight back you have rights!
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @BigGlanDC @braveneworld Amazon will take it back with no problem at all. Go to my orders, find the item and in actions choose return and follow the directions. It is easy, they even print the prepaid label
  • MMO_RPGlolMMO_RPGlol
    Or you can send it to me;)
    assuming you didnt use it haha
  • Why didn't you get it from aneros.com. I had great service from them.

If you paid with a cc or paypal can't you dispute it there. Good luck, you can have one for even days and another for odd days.

• BigGlansDC
    Hi @whatawildride,

Aneros.com does not sell the Progasm Classic in Black, but it sells the Progasm Black Ice model. However, I have purchased Aneros products from Aneros.com and have received great service.

There is a great difference however between the Progasm Classic and ICE. The ICE (in clear and black) is newer and offers a sleek, smooth ride. I used ICE first as an introduction to the Progasm Classic which I believe of all Aneros models is for more experienced and advanced Aneros users. I just love Progasm Classic (I have it in white) for its traction. I get horny just thinking about Progasm Classic and ICE and the loving they have given me in recent months. Can't wait for my fun Aneros action with these big bruisers, Maximus, and other Aneros models in a few hours!

And @MMO_RPGlol, I'll send you a PM later on today on your offer to purchase one of my Aneros Black Ices.

Thom.
  • BigGlansDC
    Late this morning I sent an e-mail to the Pleasure Tease adult store in a New Jersey suburb of Philadelphia, PA giving them the details of my being sent a Progasm Black Ice, instead of the Progasm Classic in Black, which I requested and ordered. I hope this store lives up to its standards of customer service.

Thom.