Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Some thoughts on lube
  • Bobandy
    After reading many posts on the different lubes, one stood out and that was to lightly coat the Aneros with petroleum jelly and then apply your favorite lube. I have been doing this and I have to say it works wonderfully! The Aneros stays VERY slippery for hours and I use about 1/3 of the lube I used to. I use Sliquid H2O which is glycerin & paraben free. So if your concerned about using a lube you might want to try the petroleum jelly +  your lube combo, a very inexpensive method that works great.
  • Engorged
    I've been using the traditional Astrogunk due to availability but I'm waiting for Waterslide to arrive. I figured I'd spoil my wife and myself with something that won't chaff or quit on me 5 minutes later.

I've heard good things about Sliquid, it was within my top 5 choices although I've never tested or felt it before.

Considering how $$$ good lube is I will definitely try the Vaseline route (eh, no Vaseline but plenty of Aquaphor) with Waterslide.

This 'exploration' has seriously dented my lube reserves. Too many toys that require a good amount of lube.
  • JamesR
    I'm using at the moment "maximus" lube to shoot 4ml or so and then I coat my helix in some pjur "back door" which is a silicon based lube. Seems to work pretty well as a combination, but also quite expensive. Time to investigate some cheaper alternatives I think.
  • Bobandy
    Actually the Sliquid by itself was not very impressive ( I was using Slipery Stuff Gel but was concerned about the "parabens") However as a top coat to the petroleum jelly, Sliquid works great!
  • Badger
    According to a test reported on aegis.com, Slippery Stuff Gel did not have the problem of all the other lubes used in passing chemicals through the membrane walls of the rectum.  Last I knew, the report that I had saved has been pulled down, and I don't know if they reposted it again.
  • Engorged
    Reporting in on the waterslide lube. It is very thin, very slippery and the best lube I've ever used. Only 3 main ingredients and its suppose to be more natural. It is a spendier lube than what most people would pay but it made my wife's vagina feel like Super~Heaven.
    I wouldn't use it for mastubation due to cost and needing to reapply like 95% (Engorged made up percentage) of all other lubes but damn its pretty natural feeling.