Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

My first thread - the search for the illuding super O - 5 sessions in...
  • Alex_xxx
    Hi all..

Been on the chat a couple of times and felt it was time to share - had some interesting experiences..

I bought the helix (not SYN)

It felt pleasurable enough, but I realized after the first two sessions that it didn`t quite hit the spot. It had little movement. Did the regular stuff from Wiki, breath of fire, sets of 10, breathing control and so on.

My first two sessions with the Helix were pleasurable, but it did NOT hit the spot. And the rectal contractions (pulling it in - left it too far in). I feel it should have moved out again when I relaxed or the "nob" should pull it out (like a spring). Also, I felt the pernium spot (between balls and ass) really didn`t hit, my spot seems further up under my balls.

So I tried stretching my girlfriends hairband around my dick and balls, then I attatched it to the nob on the Helix.
    NOW - it hit the spot. Felt alot better and the nob hit the spot.

When relaxing (always the first 10 minutes I get alot of invoulantary small twitches/ contractions. Have tried making them stronger with breathing and light anal contractions (pushing out). Didn`t work. But these twitches soon subside.

With the helix now hitting the spot I at one point got some HUGE almost invoulantary anal contractions (pulling it in), so hard it almost hurt.
    Still it feels like it doesn`t slide out enough by itself...

Have also had som precum and the feeling of having to pee. But no P-waves. A bit of a "hot" feeling down there, but that`s about it.

My pleade to Aneros --- please make av version where the bottom part has a wider     |>   This would make it slide down again more easily after the contraction.

Feel I`m making progress... but still far from dry O`s or a super O. Only got a hard-on once from the sessions, and it didn`t last.

Could any one of you PRO`S recommend me a my next aneros - as I don`t feel the helix hits the spot right?

Thanx for reading my post!
    Alex

• wontquit
    The MGX definitely seems to hit my P-spot higher up. Progasm too. The Helix Syn has sort of a 'springy' p-tab that you can kinda move around to your liking. 
  • Alex_xxx
    Just finished my sixth session.
    I got a feeling of almost being stroked on the inside for a second every 20 time I took a breath. This was during my "do nothing" fantasize, and lay on my side position. I eventually fell asleep as nothing more happened. Woke up 3hrs later and have now spent an hour in different positions doing 10min 40% contraction holding and 100 "weak contractions + hard PC contractions. Absolutley no results other than feeling my own pulse on the helix. Do people here mistake that for movement?

Think the helix is going in the trash bin! Looking forward to getting the MGX and Progasm I ordered.

Anyone else get the feeling of diarreah when lubing up with 2ml in a syringe like recommended?
    Also.. letting go of gas while in a session must be common right?
  • isvara
    @alex xxx, for what it is worth it took me 60 sessions before my prostate chose to notice the SGX!
  • Alex_xxx
    Thankyou isvara! That actually means alot to me!