Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Helix doesn`t hit the spot.. MGX, Maximus or Progasm will be my last try.
  • Alex_xxx
    I`ve felt twitching, not much movement without contractions, and I`ve felt my pulse down there - seems like it`s my prostate that`s pulsing. I think the right thing would be to go BIGGER rather than more movement, because I feel my contractions (both voulantary and invoulantary) are so strong that I need something that is harder to move voulantary. Since sometimes I just can`t help having a rectal contraction, and users here say it`s counter productive.

I don`t think it would be a problem to get it in there, I`ve had a bigger dildo before..

So what do you think? MGX, Maximus or Progasm for my last try?

If the next one doesn`t help me on the way to super O`s then I`ll give up and just have fun with them.
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69

@Alex_xxx In had the same problem, love the feel of the Syn but it just didn't hit it right. I got this PS-New from High Island Health, it is the same company as Aneros.

http://www.highisland.com/detail.php?categoryid=1&productid=2

It worked for me and started a new experience. You might compare it to other Aneros models.

• Alex_xxx
    Eh.. PS-New?

An aneros copycat?
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    High Island Health is the same company as Aneros. It is the side of the company more aimed at the health market. I kind of get the feeling that Aneros developed out of the pleasurable side effects of the healthful benefits of the P Massagers.
  • Alex_xxx
    Hmm.. ok.. but how does the PS-new differ from the SGX or MGX? Looks kind-of the same,
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69

@Alex_xxx The differences are very subtle, but cause great debate, check out my thread "My first dud. Hmmmm" scroll down and you will see a discussion of it.

I don't have any devices except Helix Syn and PS-New, but my sessions took on a whole new degree of satisfaction with the PS. Note the little bump at the top.

You kind of have to find what feels right to you. Some people say the progasm is the end all and some people say it rips them in half. Some swear by the Eupho.

• B MayfieldB Mayfield

Alex_xxx,

The PS New was also known for sometime as the MGX Classic on the Aneros website.  (Classic  now refers to the line of rigid Aneros models).   This model is no longer available on the Aneros website but may still be purchased on the HIH site at this time.   The PS-New features two raised areas on the tip of the massager that provide some delightful sensations.   In addition to that the abutment tab is longer, so that it engages the perineum closer to the scrotum.  Many users found it a little too high (overshooting a more sensitive area closer to the anus), hence the redesign of this model.   In terms of girth, it's virtually the same as the newer gen MGX. 

If you're interested in a larger device and more focused stimulation, the Progasm is the way to go.

BF Mayfield
  • Alex_xxx
    Thank you B Mayfield for clearing that up.

I bought the both the MGX, and the Progasm Ice to add to my Helix classic. Crossing my fingers for a snugger fit with those!

I also bought this anal-lube since I saw it had good reviews:
    http://www.lovehoney.co.uk/product.cfm?p=13181

And I also add some petroleum jelly as recommended by some!

• rumelrumel
    Alex_xxx,

FYI, the Aneros® line of prostate massagers, (see ANEROS is born), are owned and manufactured by High Island Health LLC, it is not a different company, just a separate division. The Aneros SGX-Classic model is identical to the High Island Health PS-2 model. The Aneros Helix-Classic model is equivalent to the HIH PS-X, the HIH PS-NEW has no current equivalent Aneros model (though the discontinued Aneros 'Classic' was an equivalent) and the Aneros Peridise lineup is equivalent to the HIH Peristal models. As far as I know there are no HIH cross equivalents for the Aneros MGX, Maximus, Eupho, Progasm, Progasm Jr., Vice, Tempo, Helix SYN or their newest model (just for women) the EVI.

In regard to choosing an alternate Aneros model, you may wish to re-read the following : Selection Guide from the Aneros Learning Center pages, "Choosing a Model" from the Aneros WIKI and “Which model is best for new users?” from the Community Polls Forum. For additional information and reviews, you may wish to read an older thread titled Aneros Products Reviewed. For newbies, I would typically recommend either the HelixSyn or the MGX-Classic models but you already seem to have ordered the MGX & Progasm models.

Each Aneros model has unique performance characteristics and each man will interact with these models differently. Unfortunately it is impossible to predict which model will provide an optimal experience for any particular individual, you'd have to try them all to find that out. Even if you have each model (and I do) you will find that your own desires and reactions are variable to the extent that on certain days one model will prove more effective than a previously effective model. For some men this variability may be frustratingly problematic, for others this is exactly the spice needed to keep each Anerosession an interesting, unique and mysteriously tantalizing adventure.

Alex_xxx, men often think 'bigger is better' but that is not necessarily true when it comes to sensory stimulators, the saying "Good things come in small packages." is particularly applicable to the Peridise & TEMPO models, though they are not prostate massagers per se, they can be an alternate pathway to generating new sensations and pleasure.

Incidentally, if you purchase any prostate massager model through the Aneros website you get this :
    "We are pleased to offer a 90-day 100% Money-Back Guarantee on Aneros products. It takes patience and practice to achieve great results with our products, so we ask that you give your body a chance to get familiar with your Aneros product before claiming your refund. You won’t regret it!
    Email us or check out the Forum for hints on how to achieve these mind-blowing orgasms that so many of our customers have experienced!
    This offer is only valid for massagers purchased through Aneros.com. To claim your refund, first email us to obtain a return invoice form. Second, simply clip off both handles of your particular Aneros product. Then fill out our return invoice form which we will e-mail you. Mail the Aneros handles and the return invoice form along with your original invoice, back to the us within 90 days of the purchase date. You must follow these directions precisely to obtain a refund."

image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • artformartform
    Alex, I went with MGX only for my first 9 months and was very satisfied, being patient and listening for whatever responses my body gave. Late in that time I added muscle memory training of my rectal muscles in the prostate area to reach in and "polish the knob" of my MGX!! Fantastic and stays with me for almost any model, and I can get same effects now with muscles doing it with nothing inside my canal!!

Then I bought the Helix/Eupho Sublime set. Eupho is absolutely the best once your rewiring has you set up for it!!

Helix for me did nothing, except occasional small short involuntaries that went nowhere. Not even Polishing the Knob... Most times seemed to "lock up". Now Helix Syn is an entirely different story and has been very responsive right out of the box.

If you have any previous anal/prostate play experience, Max and a Progasm may well work for you, however whether they will give you the best rewiring sessions early on remains to be seen. They are great models once you are rewired, or are not focused on achieving the unlimited dry multiple orgasms capability.

Each man's journey is unique and the above is not a prescription, just some shared experiences... All the best!!