Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Anyone into nipple play?
  • Before I discovered the wondrous realm of prostate stimulation,
    I was really into nipple play.
    Simple rubbing and massaging eventually escalated into brutal nipple torture over the years...
    with many clamps and suction cups, often more than 2-3 clamps simultaneously. (no piercing though)
    It is extremely painful but while I'm aroused, it can get very very pleasurable.

Ever since I started training my prostate,
    I would never go too far with it since the sensation I get from extreme nipple play dulls the prostate stimulation.
    But then if I leave my nipples alone or rubs very lightly, it feels...lonely I should say?
    I get massive urges to touch/pinch and do more with them.

I'm trying to wait until I experience more non-penile orgasm/Super-O,
    and I was wondering what you guys do with them.
  • rumelrumel
    reverie_ab,

Don't let your nips get lonely!image Your pre-wiring with nipple play can only help you get to the Super-O.

I recommend you look up the threads authored by fellow member Wuerstchen, especially these two threads Multiple nipple orgasm and prostate health? & Multiple nipple/breast orgasm and serial nipple orgasm
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • Badger

I've twiddled with mine from time to time; used a set of Supple Nipps to enlarge them, and now they stick out all the time.  Wish I could get my wife to get hers enlarged/firmed up, but that will never happen.

I've managed to accomplish what I would call a micro-O; too small and faint to call a mini-0, but once it hits, I can't get it back.

• Twiddling mine helps get the aneros moving and soon I am lost in the pleasure!
  • rookrook
    my nip game is usually very very very gentle.  however (comma) I like to have my Vice play me when I get on my belly. 

For that game, ten minues with a pair of supple nips is a nice accompaniment to Vice's action.

• rookrook
    has anyone tried magnetized spheres ??
  • twlltintwlltin
    @Mintjulip3: I find that flaccid nipples are far more sensitive than erect ones.
  • Turnrow
    My nipples have always been flat. I would love to have them
    Stick out like a hard cock. Can anyone give me any advice as
    To what I can do to get my nipples to stick out on a permanent
    Basis? Thx Guys!

Get yourself some Supplenips and they will become like pencil erasers.  I would rather mine be flat and discontinued the Supplenips.  Google Supplenips.  They are cheap.

@Mintjulip3 : I find that flaccid nipples are far more sensitive than erect ones.

I am with you twlltin.   My nips when flaccid are far more erogenous that when erect.  When erect, I find my fingernails help with stimulation.  Anybody out there who can help us with ideas of how to keep them flaccid rather than let them get erect??????   Thanks