Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What are your anal erotic practices?
  • View Poll Results: What are your other anal erotic practices? Voters: 32

You may not vote on this poll

None - Aneros only 24 75.00%

Manual prostate massage 22 68.75%

Electro-stimulation 7 21.88%

Dildo 26 81.25%

Analingus 9 28.13%

Intercourse 10 31.25%

Pegging 8 25.00%

• GeogioGeogio
    This sounds absolutely delightful, I have a massage theapist who has also helped me with this and who recommended a friend who was a urologist who informed me about Aneros, or rather HIH. All professional and very supportive.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, Geogio;

Seems like I'm acquainted with you just from reading all your posts in the Forum threads.

Do you mean you've been to a massage therapist who stimulated your prostate?

Best Regards,

Dave
  • artformartform
    Well men all and all women members here equally!!  :D   :D

The Chat room conversations and some threads strongly suggest that this Poll and thread, with no responses in over a year, since January 2012, now in March 2013 needs to be bumped into high visibility and used as a reference in giving detailed answers to frequent current questions anywhere on this site, including blogs.

Several men in chat recently asked about VMI. The conversation in this poll thread gives a good overview of male to male at-a-distance energies sharing, of which VMI is one pinnacle. Enjoy your read. Post any questions you might have and answers will be attempted! ;)

all the best shared open enquiry by all here and elsewhere into whole male health and ecstatics and being all

artform

as we rewire
    we are all reconnected

• Art:

Thanks for bringing this thread back up, enjoyed reading the post from the beginning, got my precum flowing, always a good thing, lol.  What a great group of men here! What a blessing.

Thanks.

Ray