Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Journey so far......still not quite there yet.
  • I've always fantasized about anal orgasm and tried very hard to achieve it for 7 years.

For the past 6 years, I thought the only way for achieving this was from penetration.
    So I've bought few toys and didn't quite work out then my obsession eventually have led to buying really big dildos.
    But as pleasurable as it might have been in the beginning, I knew it wasn't quite what I was looking for.
    Plus I got exhausted too fast from self penetration and the amount of preparation I had to make was too much.
    I don't know why I didn't do more research at this point. Silly me, I guess.

Then few months ago, I've discovered that the male can achieve orgasm through prostate stimulation.
    Now I started doing some research and this seemed like what I've been looking for all these years.
    I wanted to acquire Aneros right away but no adult store near my place had one for some reason.
    (Ironically I knew a place in the past where it carried Aneros but didn't care much about it at that time, and the place was gone by the time I discovered prostate orgasm)
    So I got a reasonably priced prostate vibrator and gave it a shot.

First try...nothing. As expected.
    Second try...I was able to orgasm hands-free with no ejaculation! I didn't really feel much in the beginning and wasn't sure if it would work but I was patient and after 30 minutes or so, I started feeling tingling sensations all over my body and uncontrollably moaning. It wasn't quite as intense as jacking off or having a so-called Super-O but I was quite satisfied.
    Then it went downhills. I wasn't quite sure what I did it last time; it just magically happened so I didn't know how to recreate that moment. Every session after that didn't even remotely go close to what I've achieved on the second time. I got really really desperate to the point where I started crying after not achieving the orgasm. So, for a short while, I gave up on prostate orgasm.

But how can I resist?
    Last month, I finally put an order for Aneros and when I got it in the mail, once again, I was filled with hope.

I thoroughly wash and empty my bowel and take a warm shower.
    Then I make a small preparation to get started, lie on my back and put water-based lubricant on Helix.
    After inserting Aneros, I try to be calm and patient, breathing slowly in and out, contracting and releasing sphincter muscle...
    I know something building up and feel tingling sensation around my prostate after 10-20 minutes,
    but then when it starts feeling good and I can definitely feel something, my body does not give me what I want and I can feel the sensation getting dull and dissipating.
    Sometimes my whole body starts to contract and tingle all over, then I cannot quite held the sensation around my prostate.

At this point, I don't know if I'm doing good or not.
    Am I close?
  • isvara
    Two words spring to mind: expectation and impatience. Either one of these is a journey killer. Both together make the journey almost impossible. The Aneros experience for most has a very subtle beginning. The prostate has to be enticed to respond. It seems for heaps of us this simply takes time and relaxation. It was about two months before my prostate decided to even 'notice' the presence of an Aneros. Since then it has been two steps forward one step backwards. You may respond faster. From what I have read there seems to be no point where you can say "I have finally got there". There is always more to experience. From what you have written: enjoy where you are, enjoy what you experience. Develop your ability to really relax. It seems only when you can really relax and have NO expectations at all, nor even hopes that trigger muscular response, that the prostate can take over and generate totally unexpected experiences. It seems any voluntary muscular response to the prostate's awakening halts the prostate experience.
    I confess I am only an apprentice, only 14 months into my journey. But even so what I have achieved has changed my life and how I approach trad sex.
    Others have found a little muscular response has helped them, but for me it is definitely the "do nothing approach" that is helping me. There is a reference in another post explaining a process of the whole body orgasm. It also stresses the need for real relaxation and surrendering to the prostate.
    I hope this is helpful.
    See the post: Interesting article on orgasm
  • ineverknewineverknew
    i concur.  For most it will just take time and patience.  Prostate orgasms can be a very fickle thing.  When i crave them the most, they never show up, but when i just dont care and I am not expecting it, they sneak up and surprise me.  Just stick with it and try not to get frustrated, read the wiki and forums.  Good luck!
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69

I hope you don't mind if I piggyback a few related questions. I have been at this a month now. I am not impatient, just wondering where I am am how to take it to the next level.

I have had some really good sessions with some amazing feelings. No Super O or Mini O's but perhaps some P waves.

What is happening with me is I am trying to concentrate on just relaxing and going into a meditative state and then I play erotic movies in my head. What happens is I will often feel a light tickle inside, then out of nowhere will get a huge contraction (these usually correspond to erotic triggers in my mind) and it feels awesome, but often it is so surprising that it will tend to startle me out of my zone ... then I will relax again feel the tickle and then another HUGE intense contraction, sometimes it will linger and hold in its own for maybe 2-3 seconds. As a general rule I am not getting smaller movements although a couple of times I have had some prostate quivering for a short time.

I am restraining myself from doing any voluntary contractions at all. Many people have told me that is the best way, but I have also read on the forum where some get results by doing mild PC contractions to get things started.

Now ... as far as progress, when I put my device in now, unlike when I first started, I get immediate sensations and in the beginning some really nice small involuntary movement. I though that might be due to my muscles getting used to it, but when I first started it didn't happen like this.

I am getting REALLY good relaxation and am invigorated afterward, better than a nap or even sleep.
    Does this sound like I am on the right track? Most people describe a rhythmic cyclic movement of the device that build rather than the deep hard contractions.

• ineverknewineverknew
    sounds like your on the right path to me.  I remember getting those big contractions, and yes they do ruin things, but eventually they will subside.  your muscle groups down there will eventually get the movements right.  I have always done the "do nothing" approach, but others prefer small contractions, either is fine and experimenting with both may lead you to discover which you prefer or which yields results.  The involuntaries are what really get things going, since they rhythmically massage the prostate and causing the pleasureable feelings.  These will feel like a rhythmic fluttering and may get more pronounced.  Sometimes i can feel them all the time and other times i dont really feel them at all, but regardless they are moving the toy. hope that helps.
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69

@ineverknew Today I decided to put my Syn in while working at the computer after a while it became almost an ache to go lay down and have a session. Changed over to the PS-New, put on my binaural track and relexed. After about 10 minutes the patteren started again.

This time I used my PC muscles and imagined in my mind I was very slowly massaging the tip of the device against my prosate in a circle. It felt subtle but AMAZING. After about a minute of that I would shiver and then  get one of those deep contractions but this time it would hold for about 5 seconds then as it realease and I would feel the device slowly sliding out I would use that trigger and start the process again.

No super O but this felt damn good. If this feels this good I can't even imagine what a Super O would be.

Most of the time I try not to think about that and just enjoy it for what it is. But I do know what people mean when they say their asses get hungry for this aneros device.