Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

• I know this has been covered before but the discussions never got many answers. My question is: Does shaving the anal area helped anyone enjoy aneros sessions more. In other words, was it more pleasurable after having shaved the area?
    Thanks!
  • stumpy
    I've been shaving testicles to anus for years. I don't think it improves anything, other then giving me some assurance that things are clean. No one likes a dingleberry. Not to mention my wife would never give me rim jobs if there's long straggly hairs there.
  • I like a good waxing through the crack. Makes things more squishy. Always shave all the rest off. 
    I am proud to be a smoothie!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield

To be sure the decision of whether to be anally hairless comes down to a personal preference.  That said, I have noticed a difference in the responsiveness of the Aneros when I'm cleaned shaven.  I will grant you that it is very subtle, but being that I am a man who appreciates subtleties of action and sensation this choice has been a simple one for me.   Add to that the fact that I have always enjoyed the tactile delights of a smooth orifice when I caress it, (whether it's mine or a partner's) and this makes it a done deal. 

BF Mayfield

• rookrook
    I tend to agree with Stumpy so hygiene and spousal feedback both count big with me.

As with haute cuisine, "presentation is everything" and, first impressions count big-time.  One might take into account spouse/partner preferences along with how one likes to appear in the locker room and, how man-grooming plays with one's "ink."

I've tried a year-round 'brush cut' from penis root to anus. It proved difficult to accurately maintain yet avoided hairs getting sucked into the anus, trapped under the p-tab, knotted around a cockring or rolled up in a condom.  Too short but unshaven I've had one ingrown hair and have no wish to repeat that.  Differences in ethnicity will cause one's mileage to vary.

I'm prone to jock itch, so 'shave down' to a short stubble late in each Spring. That allows a spritz of anti-fungal powder to penetrate to the skin surface where it's effective.  Once the sweaty days of September are gone I tend to forget my grooming unless my wife notes that my cockring is 'hidden in the fur."
  • stumpy
    I promised the wife I would try waxing next month, currently growing it out so they can, and it's annoying me, not itchy or anything just a visual annoyance. I don't like 5o'clock shadow down there.
  • rem7575
    I do the full on brazilian. Lubed up smooth skin is the way to go. The whole area is more sensitive to movement.
  • artformartform
    Hi xnxxmax!! :D :D

It seems to be variations on YES; and I concur fully. Much prefer the clean-shaven smooth; anal area right across perineum, full scrotum and adjacent thighs, cock shaft (whoever invented shaft hair in the first place!!!), and a clean landing strip for a real treasure trail to/from navel :D

Wife loves me clean and she shaves completely too!! We get far better direct skin-to-skin orgasmic energies transfer, particularly scrotum to/from labia and inner thighs!! BUZZ BUZZ magnificent Bio-Electric Sex (Dr. Rudolf von Urban) which we found intuitively!!! Found von Urban validating reference in Ramsdales' Sexual Energy Ecstasy book.

A key possibility from Aneros practice, which one wants to be ready and properly prepared for maximum effects.

Clean is the only way to really go!!

all the best skintilating orgasmic energetics arising from full prostate awakening all

artform

as we rewire
    we are all reconnected