Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Pushing in and Out Feels SO Much Better
  • I have the Progasm.  I have tried the squeeze and relax thing for a while.  It feels good and enhances my orgasms when I jerk off or have sex.  Last night, I tried thrusting the toy in and out in very short strokes.  The feeling was much more intense.  I had my first dry orgasm while banging my wife.  It was a hard thing to do to get my hand around and in position to grab the toy.

I wonder, does anyone else do this and is there a better to to use for this purpose?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    bubba29,

Aneros products were not designed to be manually driven in the manner that you have described.  This is particularly the case with the large rigid models like the Progasm.   Bear in mind that your hand is capable of delivering a great deal more force than ones anal contractions.   While this might feel pleasant, there is a real potential for doing harm.   This is specially the case while one is engaged in other pursuits simultaneously.  If one is going to contemplate something like this, an all silicone model like the VICE would be a far better choice as it have some give to it.   Still and all, such activity should be approached with a great deal of caution, if not avoided altogether. 

BF Mayfield
  • Hello, Bubba.

I suggest you ask your wife to twiddle the Aneros while you two have sex. My wife is glad to do that, though I have had to caution her about not working it too hard. Mayfield is correct about being careful not to bruise your prostate with the device. I prefer to use Syn or Vice during partnered sex because they are softer and less likely to be a problem when accidentally over-driven.

Cheers,

Dave

PS. If you like that thrusting feeling, check out the concept of pegging. There's a thread below with plenty of info about it.