Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

What (exactly) should I do when these contractions start to hit?
  • I'm a newbie who just bought a Helix-Syn last week and am already having tremendous results. My sessions are lasting about 90 minutes and for almost the entire time, I am laying there panting, jerking, and quivering like a blob of jello with all kinds of powerful contractions occuring pretty much almost continuously once they get started.
    According to rumel, I am one of the lucky guys that can almost immediately start to get Super-Os. This is wonderful. I am enjoying this very much.I am thankful that I am lucky, and am enjoying whatever happens (or not).
    It feels real, real good.
    I am grateful for whatever pleasurable sensations I am able to generate down there. And I'm not trying to rush things.
    I AM happy with whatever I've got, and I wish the best of luck to everyone out there having trouble experiencing things like I am lucky to be able to feel right off the bat.
    But I am curious...
    I keep reading here about (perhaps experiencing) spreading
    tingling sensations,
    pleasure waves, alternate realities, seeing colored lights, etc. And I
    understand that some people will experience some of them and others
    won't. Are these things that could or will develop over time?
    What am I supposed to do EXACTLY when these intense involuntary contractions are hitting me? I've read here that supposedly you should not tense up and you should ride them out and after a while (all in the same session) you won't be jerking around anymore. And then you'll start to feel intense pleasure waves, etc.
    OK. I hear that, but when my session is really going, I basically can't even control my breathing! I try not to tense up, but when I'm getting hit with these contractions, I feel like a puppet getting jerked around! What am I supposed to do?
    Am I doing anything wrong maybe that could be preventing me from feeling any of those things I keep reading about?
    Or is it just a question of time and patience?
    So... What am I supposed to do EXACTLY when these intense involuntary contractions are hitting me?
    I try to relax, but when they get really powerful, my anus clamps down and sucks that Helix in there like nobody's business.
    I don't seem to be having any problem at all getting the involuntary contractions going.
    But once they're going, what EXACTLY am I supposed to do or be doing?
    If I am already doing everything I should be, (I know I am already receiving more pleasure than I have a right to expect after only 12 days) and all I should do is lay back and enjoy what I'm getting, Then fine, no problem. I can live with this!
    And I'm not trying to be greedy, but I figure, if there is a way to increase my pleasure even more, Hey why not try?
    So I would welcome any opinions.

Thank you.

• rumelrumel
    @SimplyUnbelievable,

"What am I supposed to do EXACTLY when these intense involuntary contractions are hitting me? " My suggestion is don't do anything with them, this is your body in orgasm, let it flow naturally and unfettered, observe and enjoy the sensations as they sweep through you. If you try to physically control them by exerting your will power you may stop the process altogether.

"Am I doing anything wrong maybe that could be preventing me from feeling any of those things I keep reading about?" Right & wrong may be inappropriate terms when it comes to Aneros use, I prefer effective & ineffective and from all your previous posts I'd surmise your techniques have been very effective todate. The Aneros journey is an evolving experience with periods of upward growth, plateaus and even occasional dips into valleys where regression seems to occur. You may or may not ever experience some of the things you've read about on this forum, nor should you expect to, this journey you are on is unique for you, appreciate it as such. With time and patience the experience WILL change but it is impossible for any of us to predict in what manner that change will manifest, this is part of the adventure.

"...when my session is really going, I basically can't even control my breathing! "
    This is an area of your practice where learning to control your breathing may pay big dividends as it will allow you to relax more into your orgasm, this deeper relaxation may decrease the intensity of the muscle contractions allowing the underlying pleasure sensations/waves to be more apparent. Taking a yoga class to learn good breath control would be helpful, the more trained and natural your breathing becomes the more likely you will experience the deeper, richer experiences you have read about from others. It may seem paradoxical to be speaking about a relaxed state while in the throes of an orgasm but that is what you will experience when you enter "the calm seas of orgasm".

As far as some of those other reported experiences (synesthesia, OBE, altered states of consciousness, etc.), again you may or may not ever experience some of those things. However, a Super-O, due to its usually longer time period of experience (compared to a traditional ejaculatory orgasm of 10-15 seconds) does afford one the opportunity to use mental intent combined with the orgasmic energy to influence the overall experience in a unique manner. Where you take your own mind at this time is totally up to you.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • Hello rumel.
    I hear you, and appreciate you comments.
    Are there any posts here you (or any other members) could recommend that may help me on my journey to experience the "the calm seas of orgasm"?

I welcome any suggestions.

Thank you rumel.
  • rumelrumel
    @SimplyUnbelievable,

Here are just a couple of threads addressing the Calm Seas of Orgasm topic -> calm seas orgasm, 'Calm seas of orgasm' bliss-out', Cramping muscles VS "calm seas" orgasms?. You can find many more using "calm seas orgasm" as key words in the search box located in the upper right corner of the page (just right of the Sign Out tab).
    Good Vibes to You !