Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Prostate Massage and Hormones
  • Does prosate massage increase hormone activity in men? I went to the dentist and he commented that my gums were puffy as if I had an increase in hormone activity. He said he sees it alot when women become pregnant. (please no jokes)

using the Aneros is the only change that I have had. But the Aneros use has increase overall sexual activity, both in the use of the device and in activity with the wife.

• rumelrumel
    @xtimedt69

"Does prostate massage increase hormone activity in men?"
    Probably but I am not aware of any specific scientific studies to verify which or to what extent hormones are increased. We do know that recent prostate activity (whether by massage or ejaculation) can increase a man's PSA level, therefore, I think it is highly likely that any stimulation of the prostate is going to trigger hormonal releases just as it does with other sexual activities.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • slimjm
    I've never heard of puffy gums being related to hormonal activity or levels.  Outside of an Aneros session raising my interest in sex with my wife if it's been awhile I don't notice a lot of difference otherwise.
  • I may have discovered what he noticed and it doesn't have anything to do with my Aneros. I suspect it has to do with the fact I quit smoking. That can cause increased blood flow to the gums and cause puffy gums just like pregnancy does for women.
  • Xtimedt69, How did you quit smoking?  How long you been quit?  I'm thinking of quitting myself, need to get into better shape, I also think being in better shape could help with my sessions.
  • @ineverknew I used an ecig but it is a specific kind. I had tried others but these just worked. We bought them and never smoked again. You start with a 24 mg nicotine liquid and taper down. I can Pm you info later if you like. These we have produce large amounts of vapor and hit the throat like a real one. The feed the physical triggers. I have 8 people I know who have quit using them.