Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Lube that won't dry out
  • inhope
    Is there any lube out there, natural or otherwise that is proven not to dry out, or a least take a very long time to do so?

Thanks
  • silicon but it is no good for your syn!
  • isvara
    Caveat: I don't have any anal involuntaries.
    I find sweet almond oil heat mixed with beeswax seems to last forever. I think the mixing with bees wax stops all of the oil in the mix from being absorbed. After an all night sleep with Aneros there is still lubricant inside. I do not know how this mix would work with folk who have full scale Aneros movements.
  • Hello, inhope.

I've tried all kinds of lube over the past 2+ years of Aneros. Lube durability is important to me since I sleep with one or another Aneros every night. (NOT recommended by manufacturer.) I've settled on an inexpensive and reliable combo that is as slippery as pig snot: a thin coating of Vaseline, covered with a minimal layer of Walnut Oil. The Walnut Oil gets absorbed overnight and the Vaseline does not. The oil contains Omega-3, so it's a win-win.

Cheers,

Dave

• "as slippery as pig snot".  It gets funnier each time I hear you say that Dave.
  • There is a piggery down the road. Do you think they would look at me strangely if I collected pig snot  :D
    Maybe a bit stranger if they ask what I want it for!
  • Love_isLove_is
    Any oil based lube will not dry out. I prefer 100% unrefined shea butter, specifically the Now Foods brand. It's a natural tree nut oil. But there is all kinds of options, coconut oil is another popular one, as is Rumel's natural jelly. Vasoline is a petroleum based oil lube that a lot of people like, but I prefer not to use as I don't feel it is healthy. 

Here's the main shea butter thread:
    https://www.aneros.com/forum/discussion/10363/unrefined-shea-butterhow-much

Rumel's Natural Jelly recipe:
    https://www.aneros.com/forum/discussion/comment/14380#Comment_14380

• Badger

I trying something new (to me) to replace my Vaseline, and it's called Alba Un-Petroleum Jelly.  I got it in a squeeze tube, and on the first try, I noticed that it melted a little easier and at a lower temp than Vaseline.  It seemed to be quite slippery, but was only a short (<45 min) session, so I'm not sure how effective it is.

But, so far, so good.

• Love_isLove_is
    @Badger - Interesting! I have not heard of this product prior to you mentioning it here. Let us know how effective it works in the long term.
  • schitzschitz
    Probe thick and rich is pretty awesome. Do
    A search for the flax seed recipe cause its great too.