Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros size
  • I can't get it out of my head that I must awaken my prostate.

Djeezz. How do I do that?

And the second part that puzzles me is... How can I learn to like things in my @$$. It has nothing to do with my sexual preference. It has nothing to do with the fact that I may fear my back side. It's just that I don't -like- it.

It took me some time to ajust to the thought that the backend was tied up to gay feelings. Now I understand that that is not true.

In general I have no fear of gay guys whatsoever. I think the world would be a better place if we all can accept that different people have different tastes. Just like in food. It's just insane to judge people by the things that they like or dislike.

• Yes, for real.
  • It took a little bit, then bam it feels good in a subtle way. Plus I bet since I have been using this my rear is cleaner than ever.

Aside from any sexual gratification, you will find a host of improvements. From peeing and BM's to increased orgasmic power and increased libido. Just relax.
  • Still for real. Dont ask a question and then be an (in your own words) @$$ about it.
  • One of the key factors to productive Aneros use is clearing your mind and being open to sexual exploration.
    If you are having sexual intercourse with your partner and you're not in the mood it will dampen the experience. It'll feel good (hopefully) but it probably won't register as a session you look forward to. If you try it the other way it should help open some doors.

I agree that without cleaning your rear with an enema you will always think about it. When you see that there isn't anything dirty about it then it shouldn't be an issue.

Give that a shot...
  • Just like any good women if you dont love and lust for her she will not love and lust you back.
    Same with the aneros if you dont love and lust for the aneros you will get nothing in return!.
    Take a few months to learn to love and lust for each other (aneros & you) and a wonderful new relationship will form.
    This will bring pleasure to you both over time.
    Over one million aneroes have been sold and you will find most of us have more than one aneros after a year so there has to be something in it.
    Do you really think your that much different?
    What you say "a piece of plastic cant love you!"
    Think again! many of us will disagree with you! There is nothing like a aneros slowly making love to you for hours on end through the night! Honestly you have no idea. Dont be chicken find out what we are all on about.
    Keep trying, You have to get your head right first because that is a big part of the secret. 

• isvara
    I would think trying to use an Aneros in the confines of a bath would be extremely difficult. I can only presume you docked the tail somewhat. You may have a problem of privacy that you have not mentioned. It is probably time to get out of the bath and on to a bed where there is freedom of posture and movement. You do not say what lubricant you are using. I find an oil based lube seems to keep the Aneros clean and does not have an after smell that may be worrying you. You may need to be willing to experiment, trial and error until you find what works and what makes you less anxious.
    I certainly would be unable to have any sort of successful session in the confines a bath for my usual 2 hour session. If it is a matter of privacy, that is another problem to resolve.
  • Please read my first post on top of this discussion.

Reading in this forum I think i'm doing it all wrong.

I'm really a bit jealous of all those guys that have good experiences in a few weeks. I wasted 1,5 years and nothing has happened.
  • How much reading have you done. Maybe you are doing it wrong?
    I bet your jealous of people that get pleasure pritty much straight away.
    I think all we others are too, but then that is not helping us either. Skip over those threads and ignore them.
    Suggest you get back to basics and start from the begining or change model maybe.
    Dont know I think we will need to know a lot more about your sessions and prep to be able to help in any way.
    Step one you need to be comfitable with this thing in your butt before all else. No shame , gilt or dirty feelings.
  • rookrook
    Hello jabberwoke and welcome to The Forum

Over the past four years in this Forum, I've seldom "met" anyone who had no anal or prostate sensitivity. The "awakening" is usually the result of repetitive stimulation of those sensitivities.  You might try other objects on your perineum such as a soft brush or just a finger or two.  Progress from there to small solid objects, perhaps a small wand or dildo.  Seek the pleasure response and avoid anything that crosses the boundary into pain.

Attention to cleanliness is highly valued by many even though the bacteria from the intestinal tract is fairly benign.  Cultivate a high fiber diet to 'sweep out' your bowels and consider douche or enema if you are still bothered by residual waste material.   Many of us don't bother with an internal rinse when we employ one of the smaller toys.

If you are still, "up-tight" about anal play or feel like you are forcing yourself into something that's not your piece of cake, give it a rest for a few months or perhaps a year.  The world will not freeze over.   Drop back in here or into Aneros Chat...  we'll still be available.

most important,  enjoy!
  • rumelrumel
    @jabberwockie,

"I can't get it out of my head that I must awaken my prostate. Djeezz. How do I do that?", that's sort of like the question "How do I ignore the 800 lb. gorilla standing behind me?" Answer : Make friends with it, get to know it thoroughly, learn what it is all about, how it functions, what is healthy for it, what makes it happy, etc. Once you are knowledgeable and comfortable with that knowledge, the concern will vanish.

"It took me some time to adjust to the thought that the backend was tied up to gay feelings. Now I understand that that is not true. In general I have no fear of gay guys whatsoever. I think the world would be a better place if we all can accept that different people have different tastes. Just like in food. It's just insane to judge people by the things that they like or dislike." While we may understand and accept ideas/concepts on an intellectual level this is not always congruent with our basic belief systems which operate at an emotional level from within our subconscious. It is possible you may be retaining some early childhood programming which established defined limits for sexual behaviors, these can take time to ferret out and overcome their controlling influences.

This is a copy of an early archived post (#10) from member 'Trojan' While these are not my words, his comments may be applicable to many users learning about anal play in general and Aneros use specifically.
    "I've read many of the messages here. Many guys say they have trouble getting into a pleasure cycle while using the Aneros. "Nothing happens" and "very little happens" seem to be frequent comments here. My response to you is: You may be fighting the powerful male taboo against your ass being penetrated. This includes a fear of experiencing anal pleasure, also of being vulnerable and submissive, which may be connected to a little insecurity about your own masculinity. These taboos and fears are normal and you have to allow yourself to bypass them in order to experience the benefits of the Aneros. Stand naked in front of a mirror and look at yourself. You have a cock and balls, and with incredible pleasure you shoot cum. Feeling anal pleasure will not change those facts! You are male! You are a man! This is where insecurity about masculinity comes in. This is trash. Throw it out the window. You are a man! You have no need to question your masculinity, no matter what sexual thoughts, desires, or experiences you may have. And anyone else who questions your masculinity can go f*** himself! Experiencing anal pleasure will not change your gender or your sexual orientation. Anal pleasure is normal. You were born with lots of nerve endings in your anus, just like in your penis, scrotum, perineum, nipples, and other erogenous parts of your body. Go to any sex shop and you will see anal beads to be used by men or women, and many other sex toys specifically designed for people to use for anal stimulation. It doesn't matter if you are gay, straight, or bi, you have the same potential for anal pleasure, and it is normal to exploit it. If you, a man, want to insert a toy into your anus and get off on it, so what? If you are straight, playing with a toy up your ass while you imagine being f****d by a big dick does not make you gay. Feeling turned on by the sight of naked guys in a locker room does not make you gay. Jacking off with another guy does not make you gay. Guys freak out altogether too much over "I can't do or say anything that might make someone else think that I am gay or make someone else think that I have ever in my life had a thought that they might think indicates that I might possibly be gay!" Is that ridiculous, or what! You have no control over what others think. Your behavior will not control what they think. An action that seems perfectly straight to one person could seem perfectly gay to another person. You could be straight and be the "straightest-acting" man anyone ever saw, and someone could still think you were gay. And if you are gay, so what? Each man is an individual and none of us has to answer to anyone else regarding our sexual feelings or activities. So don't think of the Aneros or any other anal toy as a challenge to your masculinity! Remember the last time you dumped a big firm or hard turd? Didn't it feel fantastic coming out? Did you ever hear another guy say something like, "God, that felt good!" when he took a dump? The nerve endings are there, available to increase your sexual pleasure and arousal. USING THE ANEROS: Completely relax your anus (you won't have an accident, which can be another inhibiting fear). Using plenty of whatever lube you like (Albolene is great!), insert the Aneros into your anus as far as it will go. Put a small pad of folded tissue under the perineal portion of the Aneros. This will prevent slipping and uncomfortable skin-poking. Then lay back and relax your entire body as much as possible. Relax your anus completely. You will be tense if you are fighting anal penetration. Just lie still and do some relaxation breathing and/or brief meditation. If nothing else, at least slow your breathing way way down, taking deep, slow breaths. Keep your anus relaxed. I find it most relaxing to keep my knees bent, my legs open, and my feet flat on the bed. For me, the Aneros is most comfortable in this position. With your anus relaxed and the Aneros in place, soon you will notice some gentle involuntary contractions of the anus. Every contraction of the anus causes the Aneros to massage your prostate. So keep your anus relaxed and notice that with each involuntary contraction the narrow neck of the Aneros slides back and forth a little bit in your anus, which feels good. Remain relaxed and feel the pleasure of it in your anus. Maintain this relaxed state and before too long you may begin to feel kind of high from the relaxation and the gentle anal and prostate massage. Your pleasure may begin to build, and you may want to clamp down on the Aneros. Do so gently a few times, then completely relax your anus again for a few minutes. Practice with this. Try a few stronger contractions or clampdowns to see how they feel. Then relax your anus again. Soon you may start to feel pleasure in your penis, scrotum, and perineum. When you start to caress these areas, go slowly and gently. Lube everything up really well. You may find that to trace tiny circles on a spot with your fingertip, or to apply very short, gliding strokes with your fingertip to a sensitive spot can be extremely effective for giving yourself great pleasure. Explore and find your most sensitive spots. I discovered an incredibly pleasureable spot at the base of my scrotum where it joins the perineum, which gets me very excited and which I love to gently rub. The main thing is to remember that it is OK to have whatever pleasure your body will give you, that anal pleasure is normal, and to keep your anus relaxed. You will gradually (over several days or a couple of weeks) learn to pleasure yourself by applying firmer contractions to the Aneros, and perhaps to use it in a much more vigorous manner (read my previous message). Your anus may be a little sore at first from playing with the Aneros. This is normal. Lay off for a day or two, then resume activity. You will see that the Aneros will give you comfortable, pain-free, intense pleasure. I have extremely pleasureable prolonged masturbation sessions, huge mind-bending orgasms, and big powerful ejaculations using the Aneros. And remember: No one will ever know you have learned to appreciate anal and prostate stimulation unless you tell them yourself! It's none of their f****** business anyway! Sometimes I have a fantasy of laying down naked in a busy public square with my legs wide open and a toy up my ass and yelling, "Look, everybody! I'm a man! I'm a stud! And I get off on anal toys! So f****** what! Kiss my rosy ass!" Monday, August 26th 2002 - 05:54:01 PM

"I'm really a bit jealous of all those guys that have good experiences in a few weeks." Jealousy and envy are emotional states generated by your core belief systems and reinforced by your ego, these emotional states can in some instances motivate us to perform beyond our normal behaviors but most often they are just more 'mind noise' with which to deal. Just let them go, they are not going to help you use your Aneros any more efficiently.

"I wasted 1.5 years and nothing has happened." That's a self abusive negative attitude which is not likely to help you moving forward. Knowledge gained (even if that knowledge is about what doesn't work) is NOT wasted! I doubt that Edison would have ever succeeded in developing his light bulb if he felt all his unsuccessful attempts were wasted time. Unfortunately, with Aneros use, there are many more reasons for poor results than there are for good results. You may find it helpful to read the thread Identifying Obstacles to Progress for a clue to other obstacles keeping you from moving further along your unique path.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • Thank you for that long and thoughtfull reply.
  • Bought the Progasm Classic. Djeez.

I noticed that I have spasms on my last two sessions with the regular classic and with my first session with the progasm classic.

Is this normal?
  • newbie2009newbie2009
    Don't sweat what is, "normal"

If it feels good, cherish it and remember how you got there.  On the next session repeat that path.