Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Prograsm Insertable Length
  • nofap
    Hello all!

I received a prograsm  this last week and tried it out last night. I usually lay on my side with my legs slightly bent when I insert things, however I seem to have some issues with the prograsm. I'm able to get the head in, and then most of the rest, but from what I can tell I'm only getting around 1/2 to 2/3 of the prograsm in. Have any of you ever run into this issue? Any help would be appreciated :)
  • Make sure you have had a good cleanout first.
    Also best to coat the progasm with Vaseline.
    The aneros wiki has new instructions only renewed a week ago on tips to insert the progasm.
  • nofap
    I've followed the wiki, i'll give it another go and try out some vaseline. 

Thanks guys :)
  • nofap
    If you guys dont mind me asking, what do they mean by a scooping motion?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    nofap,

"Arcing motion" would be another way to put it.   Try this.   Take your right hand and put it out in front of you.   Now move it to the left, horizontally in a straight line.   This would be a straight insertion   Now put your hand out in front of you again, and as you move it to the left, turn your wrist clockwise.  There you have it....a scooping...arcing motion !

I had suggested this back when I first reviewed the Progasm in my sticky thread.  At the time I had observed that it made it easier to clear the inner anal sphincter without discomfort.   This motion follows the natural movement of the device once it is inserted and is powered by contractions.

BF Mayfield