Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Product Review: Progasm Jr
  • spyeg
    So as I promised so many people in chat, this is going to be a personal review of the Progasm Jr. I say personal, as I understand that everyone is unique, and each person reacts to particular models differently. As such, I'm starting with the disclaimer that these experiences may or may not apply to anyone else. This was purely my impressions, my feelings, and my sensations from using this devices. 

First, a material description of the Pro Jr. It is made of the same material as the Progasm Black Ice, so those familiar with the "soft" plastic should know it's a bit more comfortable than the classic plastic. The almost glass-like feel enhances the slickness when coated in lube, which promotes movement in the rectum. Overall, has a very polished look, while still being surprisingly soft. 

Next will be a discussion on design. While many are wondering about the differences between the Pro Jr and the regular sized Progasm models, I don't feel I can give a fair or accurate comparison since I don't have any other Pro models. Instead, I will compare to features of the Helix and MGX, as those are the models I have and am most familiar with. 

The usual difference between the Pro line and other models is the P and K tabs. Instead of the usual curly tail, we have the Kundalini tab, which "taps" the coccyx (tail-bone) during involuntary spasms. The nice thing about this is that it actually makes it comfortable to sit in a chair without any sort of required modifications. The P-tab also differs from the other models in that it's more rounded, with less sharp edges so it doesn't dig in to the p-spot like the standard or dime sized tabs. While the tabs are rounded, they do differ from the other Progasm models in that they are not spheres. However, since they are smoothly rounded, there is absolutely no discomfort from the p-tab during extended use. 

Next is the actual body and head of the Pro Jr. The head is much more bulbous and "direct" on the prostate, meaning you get a stronger, fuller massage. Also, since the head is more prominent, it creates a larger groove (between the body and head) for the prostate to sit in when relaxed, almost cradling the prostate. The body is thicker than the MGX/Helix, and it definitely makes its presence known when inserted, but not in a bad way. Whereas the MGX/Helix focus primarily on sphincter and prostate pleasure, the Pro Jr adds to the stimulation of the rectal walls, giving yet another dimension of pleasure while inserted. 

In terms of the pleasure, this was the first time I was able to get pleasurable sensations from prostate contact/pressure itself. By focusing on the feeling of different parts of the device, I was able to enhance pleasure in just about every area. Focused on the prostate, could feel it swell and the Pro Jr would rub it more, causing it to swell further. Focusing on the full feeling, muscles would spasm all around it and move it ever so slightly (causing intense p-waves). Focusing on the sphincters convulsing around the tool, actually fell into a series of anal Os (one lasting almost 2 minutes). Not entirely sure whether it's just due to the device being new or it's just so beautifully engineered (or both), but I loved riding it for the first time. 

In terms of session length, I wore it for 3 hours when I first got it, followed by a 3 hour rest, and then another pre-bedtime session (lasted 3 hours, then I fell asleep). While it CAN be worn to bed, I don't believe I will do that again, as it left my prostate a little sore from such prolonged direct contact. Definitely one I need to give myself plenty of time to use and take out before sleep. Can't wait until I can be fully awake and in a position to fully enjoy the sensations instead of being distracted with day-to-day business.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Thank you for the review. I'll be interested out curiosity what other have to say about sitting on this model. As the Progasm has been known to be a model that is not safe to sit on. So I'm just curious if this is something unique to your body and what you are sitting on, or a significant change in this model that allows that.
  • spyeg
    I have almost no ass, so sitting on any Aneros is usually a big no-no (not enough junk in my trunk to keep the seat from touching). With the Pro Jr, it seems like it's closer to the body (protrudes less), and what does touch gets distributed throughout the bottom (P/K tabs and junction). As it puts a more even pressure in the device, it's not poking/prodding any one area too much, so it's just more comfortable.

I can usually sit with the Peridise without too many problems, but every once in a while the rectal muscles start spasming and start getting peristalsis that pushes the device out a bit (which causes additional pressure, which becomes uncomfortable). The Helix is my only device with a docked tail, and that I can't sit on for long because it puts too much pressure on the p-spot.

So to answer your question: it could very well be just my anatomy, but I have a feeling that others will find similar results with being able to sit on it.
  • I am curious, wha is the benefit of siting with an aneros or walking around with one? Is it just the sensation or does it help the rewiring process?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    @xtimedt69,

Typically this has very little to do with rewiring, this is more about sensation and an overall experience.  With respect to sitting on an Aneros, it allows one to grind on the device.  Generally this produces a much more vigorous level of massage, albeit it strays away from the more passive mode (using anal contractions alone) quite significantly.   I always hasten to add that everyone should use caution when grinding on an Aneros, particularly the rigid models, as this can bring a great deal of pressure to bear on the prostate.    Bear in mind as well that these devices were not originally intended for this purpose.  (Generally I am more inclined to use the silicone models for grinding as they have some give to them). 

When it comes to walking around with an Aneros there are two factors to consider: the sensation of the Aneros in your body as you move (which is quite delightful), and the whole concept of experiencing prostate stimulation in plain sight.... in public!   While the latter has never been my thing,  I'm aware that there are a great many Aneros users who delight in this. 

BF Mayfield
  • Love_isLove_is
    @spyeg - Thanks for the further insight. Sitting on my Aneros has never worked for me, and much like B Mayfield mentioned, doesn't really fit into my practice of re-wiring. All it has ever done with me regardless of the model is to cause pain and discomfort. But I do know that there are other users here who love sitting on them. So I thought it would benefit that crowd to hear your insights about that.  Thanks again.
  • spyeg
    @Love_is - I'm not one to sit on it either. It's just I'm sitting down all day for work, so my only options are to either sit on it or to tuck a leg under me to sit on (which gets tiring/painful quickly). The fact that I can sit on it without problems has more to do with whether I wear it to work or not. Honestly, I'm not much of a grinder, and I don't see it really being beneficial to me at all during my sessions (although I've done it with a finger, but I was able to control the pressure).
  • Hmmm. Interesting info. I can sit on the Syn, and can get good feelings I like the feeling of walking around with it too. But I was worried about messing up my other objective of rewiring.

I was uncertain as to whether "exposure" to massage in general moved that forward or impeded it.

• I have slept with this twice and am done with that, it's like trying to sleep with a prick tease nymphomaniac!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    @xtimedt69,

While sitting on an Aneros is unlikely to forward rewiring in any significant way,  I couldn't say that it would impede it either, particularly if you don't spend much time engaged with it.   With regard to walking around all day with an Aneros inserted,  my sense is that you'll probably be intensely aroused by the end of the day (assuming that one doesn't step into a bathroom someplace and relieve oneself first).   In addition to that there is the distinct possibility that one could be a little sore and desensitized as well.  This  stuff is really a different type Aneros play altogether.  It can fun, but not a path to the Super O.   

BF Mayfield
  • I would rather pursue the purest path. I shall not sleep with it again I don't imagine. Just too much. But damn my muscles are getting quite strong.
  • Aneroses text in their Progasm Jr page is:
    And I quote.
    same robust prostate massages of the Progasm Classic, while its smaller scale is ideal for regular use. Progasm Jr. utilizes the same environmentally friendly, state-of-the-art manufacturing process as the Progasm Black Ice."

Plese take note of the yellow italic texted.

Is Aneros saying the Progasm classic, ice, black ice is not for regular use?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    @bravenewworld,

I believe that the manufacturer is trying to make a distinction between the Progasm, a model designed for advanced users and/or those who are more accustomed to larger devices and the Junior,  a comparatively compact model designed for new and intermediate users as well. 

BF Mayfield

• @BMayfield Yes after posting I though maybe I was being a bit pedantic!  ;))