Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Progasm Jr and Peridise?
  • Ok, I have found my new found love with Aneros and so far have only tried the Helix Syn but I could not be more amazed
    of the orgasms. I am wondering now is there any different feelings that may generate from getting a Peridise and possibly a
    Progasm Jr? I am all about experiences new levels of O's and different kinds so would these be any benefit or should I just continue
    with the Helix.
  • if you can afford it, go for it.  I have for models myself and they all provide very different experiences and pleasures!
  • Thanks Ineverknew that settles it for me...I will get both.
  • Love_isLove_is
    @clubhard - It's certainly not necessary to own all of the device they make. But it is nice to have more than one. As sometimes the one model that works well, stops doing so for a time. And changing up to a different model brings new life into the sessions.
  • FakmanFakman
    Peridise is great for travel because the prep is a lot easier.  I have virtually all the models and agree that each on e provides a unique experience.  I sometimes start with one and then transition over during a session.  I will have to get the Jr!