Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Do you still enjoy ejaculatory orgasms after learning to super-O?
  • Love_isLove_is
    So I never thought I'd say this...
    I'm a long term Aneros prostate massager user of just over six years that has not achieved super-O's yet, but I do generally receive a lot of pleasure from my sessions. I also generally practice ejaculatory orgasm abstinence so as to keep my arousal level high which I really enjoy. Now what I've noticed over time is that I seem to enjoy and prefer anal and prostate stimulation much more so than ejaculatory orgasms. And I have not been doing any anal play at all recently since my anal fissure has been healing. So I've been allowing myself regular ejaculatory orgasms in place of that. And the result I find is mediocre and kind of a let down in terms of being a short and low intensity orgasm. It generally feels great right up to it, then it's over and no more pleasure or arousal for a while.

So I'm wondering...
    How common this is?

And does this change after users achieve super-O's?  Such that ejaculatory orgasms become something just as enjoyable?

It seems so unusual as a straight man that I'd prefer one over the other after being so penis centric in all my years prior to my Aneros practice. I'm not sure what to make of it. And it is kind of disappointing in terms of my penis not providing the kind of pleasure that it used to. Since I'm very much into and attracted to women and enjoy penis in vagina sex.

Thoughts or experiences to share? Thanks :)
  • rumelrumel
    @Love_is,

"... I've been allowing myself regular ejaculatory orgasms in place of that. And the result I find is mediocre and kind of a let down in terms of being a short and low intensity orgasm. It generally feels great right up to it, then it's over and no more pleasure or arousal for a while."
    I think you've expressed a pretty common attribute of the ejaculatory orgasm experience, namely the refractory period and the dramatic fall off in arousal energy following the ejaculation.

"...does this change after users achieve super-O's?"
    I can only speak for myself on this but I suspect my reaction is pretty common with others when I say the enjoyment of an ejaculatory orgasm is just as enjoyable as it was before having experienced the Super-O, however, I also have found "I've noticed over time is that I seem to enjoy and prefer anal and prostate stimulation much more so than ejaculatory orgasms."

IMHO. it is not that ejaculations are less enjoyable so much as a case that your rewiring has focused your ability to enjoy prostate stimulation more. This makes sense to me because even if peak pleasure from prostate massage doesn't exceed that of an ejaculatory orgasm the cumulative pleasure over time and the lack of a refractory period makes the prostate based orgasmic experience far more pleasurable in its totality. A two hour Anerosession is far more enjoyable than a 15 min. jerk-off and I can repeat the Anerosession rather quickly because I don't suffer through a refractory period.

This in no way affects your natural sexual orientation, it just affects where you choose to direct your available energy. You can still fully enjoy sexual relations with a partner and the emotional intimacy such relationships may provide, you just have a greater range of options now than you had before.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • Leave it to Rumel with his ever superb explanations LOL.  I guess not much i can add except that my own experiences prove, like rumel said, that an aneros session can be more pleasureable, even if no super O, then a regular ejaculatory orgasm.  That being said I also enjoy both, they are just different.  It is also nice to have the choice, depending on your mood or availability of free time.  Im also a hetero male, so its great having the option of tradional sex with my wife, jerk off session, or maybe an aneros session.  All three are great!  That being said, the aneros does provide a more satisfying experience.  Anyways, there's my two cents.
  • Linum
    I can't actually say whether I have had a super-O yet, although I am prepared to accept that this may be the case, since my aneros sessions are VERY enjoyable and dynamic, to say the least.

Does my aneros experience so far mean that I enjoy my ejaculations less?  Not really. If anything I think I probably enjoy them more, because (I think) I am more aware of what is going on in there, and my wet orgasms are now longer, more intense, and with diminishing after-shocks for some minutes thereafter. Everything sexual seems much more erotic to me now.

However, my ejaculation frequency is less than pre-aneros.  This is because I practice ejaculatory abstinence - although I too (as Love_is says) enjoy the constantly high arousal, and it doesn't now seem like an imposition to carry on with this any more.  For me the ejaculatory abstinence helps "cultivate" fantastic aneros and ejaculatory experiences, but I do find that I now tend to approach masturbation in a similar way to my aneros sessions, and it is much less an ego-driven thing than formerly.  I even think about my breathing while masturbating.  I have had some disappointing ejaculatory orgasms though, and these seem to be related to other factors, such as stress and a limited duration due to being impatient to get to orgasm (not recently however).
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Great comments guys! 

I think Rumel hit it right on the head with respect to the cumulative aspects of a  Super O session.  There is no question that it has the potential of being a more versatile and more powerful sensual experience overall.   That said,  I feel that the intensity and duration of my traditional (ejaculatory) orgasms has changed substantially over the years as result of my MMO practice.   These orgasms are much more powerful and more productive than they had been prior to my experience with MMO.   However, there is a catch.  This is only the case when an ejaculation is preceded by Super O's.     For me, rewiring has meant a change in how I experience an ejaculation.  If I attempt an ejaculation without anything preceding it, the experience is of low magnitude and generally not very productive either.  Don't get me wrong...it feels good, better than a poke in the eye, as they say, but it is NOT the screamer that I get when I use an ejaculation as a capper after a long series of Super O's.   I would have to say too, that it is not simply a matter of perspective, i.e. that the sensation of the solitary ejaculation is the same as it was years ago, and that the Super O has simply changed my frame of reference to it.   While some of that may be true, it is not totally the case.    I am convinced that two things have happened for me here, first,  that I experience higher order ejaculations now as a result of having non-ejaculatory orgasms as lead ups., and secondly that I require greater level of arousal to achieve a satisfactory ejaculation now as well.   Not complaining... I wouldn't have it any other way!

;-)

BF Mayfield

• Love_isLove_is
    Thank you everyone for your input about this question of mine. It is most definitely appreciated. :)  Perhaps there is some hope for me further down the road when super-O's eventually do start happening. I think I should make clear that I'm not concerned about my sexual orientation changing. I don't think that is likely. It just seems so odd to me that a straight man like myself would at this point enjoy anal and prostate stimulation more than penis stimulation. So it was just a comment thrown out there in surprised wonder. Thanks again. :)
  • Linum
    Love-is, you make some wonderful observations.  However, I don't think that enjoying anal/prostate play more than penis stimulation makes you gay, or even susceptible to being gay - in the same way that years of penis stimulation and not very much anal stimulation (pre-aneros) didn't make me straight.  I like your openness to the possibility though.

All the best

Linum
  • Love_isLove_is
    @Linum - Thanks. And no, I know that doesn't happen regardless of what our negative cultural training tries to tell me. Who would have thought such a little piece a plastic placed in my ass regularly would shake up how I viewed my sexuality and what I find pleasurable? Us men get hooked by the idea of the super-O, and then realize further down the road that this is a life changing journey.
  • Linum
    @Love_is - I think you have said something very profound and important there - it "is a life changing journey".  Getting Super-Os is almost the bonus.  This would seem to be the root of "it is better to travel hopefully, than to arrive"
  • This is eye opening to me. I just started with prostate massage last week. I was a little worried because I like it more than masterbating. Masterbating is over too fast and then you are kind of empty. With Aneros, I have lingering feelings and a sense of semi arousal all the time. I often have pre-cum at different times during the day. Plus I find myself contracting for the feeling.

But sex with the wife is better, but she is supportive of my activity. An orgasm with her is fulfilling. Masturbation is kind of a let down. Is this strange?
  • Still enjoy a good ejaculatory orgasm!  However, I think it's because I've been totally re-wired.  As @B_Mayfield pointed out, my ejaculatory O's have changed significantly.  It's no longer just about blowing a load.  I can't help but 'feel' the pleasure coming from my ass adding to my arousal and orgasmic energy.  Often, I have a hard time believing Aneros isn't inserted driving my ass crazy.  I feel the waves of orgasmic energy coursing through my body and start cumming before I really feel any sperm movement from my balls.  I then feel the energy focus around my cock and explode with my spunk out the end as my ass spasms like crazy!  I've also found when Aneros pleasure just won't go away, a good jerk with associated refractory period is a way to calm my body down.

@Love_is - Who cares if homo or not?  It's your body ENJOY!  Once I put aside the societal taboos and REALLY started enjoying how my body responded, Super-O land was soon the follow.  I like playing with my ass and having my wife play with it and that's who I am!

@xtimedt69 - With your brother.  Sex with loving partner is still the best.  Something about two becoming one on the journey to orgasmic bliss!  I'd also have to say Aneros has helped me become a better lover, scratch marks to prove it!  I have a much better feeling now for how a woman's body responds and can sync myself with my wife.  She does complain a little that I've gotten pretty loud....
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    xtimed169,

Strange?  Not at all.  Frankly, this sense about traditional masturbation is one of the things that led me to seek out P-spot fulfillment in the first place!   Of course, at the time I had no idea what the magnitude of the experience would be.   With respect to this improving your relations with your wife, this is to be expected.  As wonderful as solo prostate play is, the experience of connecting with a partner in sensual pleasure is something very special indeed.  But with regular use the Aneros improves ones vitality and many times ones erections, so it has benefits that may carry over into other endeavors.     Lastly, your point about traditional masturbation is very much in synch with my comments earlier in the thread.  Masturbation enriched with P-spot stimulation is on a whole different level than traditional penile stimulation alone.  

BF Mayfield
  • slimjm
    So do you still enjoy traditional orgasms after learning to super-O?  Definitely.  In fact even more so.  It helps with the control and with having a longer more wonderfully anticipatory "build up" to traditional orgasm, something really enjoyable and useful in sex with your wife in my experience.
  • I was open with my wife about this so she wouldn't discover a surprise and end up trying to explain. That opened a dialogue that has led to some new things and possibilities for both of us.

I have noticed in my very short use that I have improvements in a number of areas I didn't anticipate. My orgasms with her are deeper and seem to come from somewhere else. I pee easier and my BM's are easier. I have a sense of virility I didn't have. I come back from sex faster. I have a sense of sexuality in my genital areas that is like a kid. I sometimes feel my penis is semi hard for no reason.

So far no complaints except lack of time.
  • slimjm
    @ xtimedt69 - That's exactly how it was for me starting out.  In fact, still is.
  • Love_isLove_is
    Wonderful responses! Thank you folks. :)
  • In my experience an MMO (super o) is exponentially more pleasurable that an ejaculatory orgasm.  However I do them for different reasons so its like comparing apples and oranges.  I do MMOs because they are the veritable definition of ecstasy.  There is no sensation in human experience that comes close to the exquisite agonizing pleasure they bring.  Ejaculation by my wifes hand or in her pussy is an act of love.  The pleasure is cerebral more than it is physical.  The feelings I have for her when she makes me cum are bonding emotions and adoration .... things that I can experience no other way.