Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Im getting depressed a little bit
  • I feel like I will never be able to have a non-ejaculatory orgasm. I stopped aneros-ing for about the past week and a half because I've been really lazy. It just seems like an unattainable goal.

Any of you ever felt this way before?
  • Tomasheen
    I can promise you that it isn't. Take it easy. I don't think you are lazy. Just full of doubt. Be kinder to yourself and love yourself a little. Ok. You think "This is waste of time so I won't bother". I have been there. Rather say, "ok this time, I have set aside for MY PRECIOUS SELF and I will let go ,relax and find joy. Love to you friend.
  • darwindarwin
    you are not alone in feeling despair when you aren't making progress.  

hang in there.  taking a break is a good thing.  

darwin
  • Linum
    Yes - I agree with the others, it does sometimes get difficult to sustain motivation.  For you it is a non-ejaculatory orgasm that you want, and for others it might be that they feel they are spending too long on a plateau, with no apparent progress being made.  Initially they may have been thrilled to reach a new level, but after a while they despair at not having found a new one.

I say APPARENT progress, because sometimes I have not been aware that I have made progress.  For example, it took me about a year to realise that I'd been having non-ejaculatory orgasms all along.  It sounds daft, but sometimes, we don't perceive progress because it doesn't look or feel like we assume it should.  Once we admit that this is probably what it was, we can focus and amplify it into something much more dramatic, but until that time, that "stuck on a plateau" feeling can be persistent.

Often, all we need is a breakthrough in perceptual awareness.  Being charitable to ourselves is key.  Enjoy what you do have, and don't be too hard on yourself when you make a breakthrough, by saying "how could I have been so dim"?

All the best to you and others on this journey

Linum
  • I feel a lot better now actually. Thanks for the encouraging words! I was getting depressed a lot because I am going to be moving to north Carolina for work in April, and I don't know how much time I will be able to devote to aneros. I'm going to be living in a hotel with my cousin for that time. I hope I can still devote time for that.

I guess I have forgotten that this is real and what not. I am a skeptic at heart, and when results are not being seen I lost faith a bit I guess.

I feel a lot better now!
  • Yup, I know what you mean. For me it's often because Aneros (And MMO as a whole) is more of a phase than a sustained interest - after a week or two I return back to standard masturbation for a few months. When the time feels right, I return back to it.

Each time I have something new and brilliant is discovered - that's a great driving force, personally. On the other hand, a lot of it comes from outside of Aneros sessions themselves - but really, the same principle remains.

• td1973
    I have only started using the aneros last week. At first I was so excited at the amount of ejaculate I could produce. Then I had another session without touching my penis at all. I started shaking uncontrollably and getting very vocal. This was with the MGX.
    That night I bought the Vice on-line and it arrived this past Monday. I used it for hours and the pleasure was so intense. I couldn't stop. The Vice is unreal. It took me a few minutes to get it in, it's big. After two days straight it's time for a break.
    Maybe you might look into a different Aneros? The Vice is spendy but it is so comfortable. I love sitting on it and grinding with or without the Muse on. The tabs are so silky compared to the ptab on the MGX. The Progasm looks nice too. Size made a big difference for me. Just a thought.
  • once i get some money I will deffinitely get a new one. I am broke until i start working full time in april

• Well if you're mind isn't in the mood it will be more difficult to achieve. At the same point if you're always expecting to achieve one you may disappoint as well.

I say use the time and experience to figure out what you like/dislike physically, emotionally while using it or not. Find out what works you up, what stimulates your mind and play off of those. Take out all the negative thoughts and focus more on the good stuff and enjoy the journey. If it happens great! If not then don't fret! At least you can explore all the things that may help you along the way.
  • thats the type of thinking I like to hear! thanks for that Engorged