Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

How use Aneros - muscle
  • Hi guys im new user of aneros. I have question. What muscle i must use to aneros inside? I dont wanne use pc muscle. Do i must use ass muscle?

Sorry for my english...

• B MayfieldB Mayfield
    John133,

Actually you can use anal, rectal and pc muscle contractions to drive the Aneros.   Of the three,  pc contractions are the most subtle.   Is there a reason that you don't want to use them?

BF Mayfield

• Thats why: http://www.actionlove.com/extra/pcexercise.htm

Excercise with PC muscle is bad to prostate... 

What is rectal muscle?
  • isvara
    I am not sure how mainline that website is. I suppose it speaks of excessive Kegel exercises. So everything in moderation. I think last year there was a forum on this theme somewhere. It advocated reverse Kegel. The moderator would delete any post that did not support the Site view.
    In reading the through the text it sort of reversed the approach and advocated Kegel exercises for orgasms and reverse Kegel for premature orgasms.
    I think PC muscles refer to all the muscles across the pelvic floor. Within that group there are many purpose built muscles: BC, anal, sphincter. Within those there are minor muscles that you can find and play with.
    I also think reasonable exercises refresh the muscles with new blood and general lift their usefulness, and considering these are your base muscles, enhance ones general well being.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    John133,

The source that you cited  "Dr. Lin" and the "Lin Institute" is notoriously inaccurate and unreliable.  While his writings may seem authoritative at first glance, on a great many topics he has absolutely no scientific evidence or even any anecdotal evidence to back up what he is saying.   The "Lin Institute" website appears to be dedicated to selling products. 

Kegel exercises (exercises that employ PC muscle contraction) have been medically studied and  recommended in the treatment of urinary incontinence and premature ejaculation  for decades.   There simply isn't any compelling reason to believe that PC muscle contraction will cause you any harm.

BF Mayfield  

• slimjm
    I can think of no rationale for believing PC muscle contraction causes medical harm.  It's the "muscle" (that is, muscle group) you use to cut off urine flow at the end of your stream when you instinctively do that little "pulling in" contraction that helps the last of your urine flow out.  With Aneros use, it's gentle use of that contraction, holding it in a sustained manner for 20 to 30 seconds or so at the time along with 30 seconds or so of relaxed deep breathing that helps get the orgasmic feelings started.  In my case, doing a little nipple tickling while doing this really helps bring it on.

Even if one were to pull "hard" with all their PC muscles, that is the groups that close off the bladder sphincter as well as tighten the anus I can think of nothing it would do to the prostate which is anatomically above and relatively unaffected by those muscles being contracted.