Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Aneros user guide and choosing the right model for me!
  • inhope
    I'm a long time aneros user and have got nowhere in my hers of trying, believe me I've done every guide that exists, nothing and i mean nothing works.

I've just found this an fit can't be how this works surely? i feel nothing in there, if it was pressed that much against the prostate then it would feel that! surely!!!!? thats insane!

I use the sgx, the mgx and the helix. Im a small statured man. Are these the wrong units I'm using? whist the right one i need? Im quite confused right now and want one that feels good when it hits that area, whats going on?
  • Love_isLove_is
    @inhope - Sorry you have not had much luck with your Aneros. For some men like you and me it takes a long time to make progress. If it makes you feel any better, I've been at this for over six years now. But the difference is that I get pleasure from these devices, just not orgasmic yet. How often do you have sessions? I found for myself that practicing regularly was key, along with no penis stimulation and ejaculation abstinence.

This Aneros user guide you found is one mans way of figuring it out. From my years of reading and participating here at the Aneros forums, I've found that some men find their own way that is different from the norm. There are a two men here that I know of that do stimulate their penis during Aneros sessions to achieve super-O's. But this doesn't seem to be typical. For me, all that has ever done is give me an intense ejaculatory orgasm that we call a super-T.

I encourage you to keep trying with your Aneros. But also to participate and read here at the forums. As it is really helpful and supportive. You are not using the wrong units. And likely no other Aneros prostate massager is going to magically make you feel anything there. This is a long term journey for some men. Rarely does it instantly, magically, and suddenly make you feel amazing prostate pleasure. It's nothing like what we are used to as men in terms just putting more effort into stroking your cock to achieve ejaculatory orgasm. Keep your expectations non-existent, practice as often as you can as long as there is no pain or discomfort, learn to relax your anal and rectal muscles as much as possible, and make sure you are aroused during your sessions.
  • inhope
    Thanks, appreciate that, i will stick with the ones i have. One thing though i find if i am aroused it causes me to have to masturbate, i cannot contain the need for an orgasm! i also have a partner and they need satisfaction as well, and plenty of it is it makes it hard to do a lot of those things!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    inhope,

I stand with the others in their encouragement to stick with it.  There are many users in this forum who've had difficulty achieving results who simply click into it one day.    I suspect it's only a matter of time for you! 

Hang in there.

BF Mayfield

p.s.  The device shown in the "guide" you linked to is a "knock-off".....not an Aneros.      
  • inhope
    Cheers, i will keep trying (god loves a trier!) and hope that it just works one day! i did read of a guy here trying for 6 years and still getting nowhere, i just don't want to be like that guy! I get exhausted using the devices, tired out physically and need to see some light at the end of that tunnel!
  • rumelrumel
    @inhope,

I hope you do not put too much credence into that AnerosUserGuide.pdf. While there are a number talking points by the author I would quibble about, there is one glaring bit of potentially dangerous advice that should be rejected.

"If you are interested in trying something a bit more aggressive with your Aneros, you can ball up a towel and sit on it. If you rock back and forth or bounce up and down it will give you the sensation of thrusting and will also increase the pressure on your taint."
    Whoa !!!Eeek It is exactly this type of bad advice that can lead to internal bruising, hemorrhaging and tearing of delicate internal structures such as the prostatic urethra. Guys, be SMART, play safe, follow the manufacturers recommendation for NO manual manipulation and only use your own pelvic floor muscles to make your Aneros move.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image

• B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Well said Rumel! 

With respect to this "guide" there are many of the authors ideas that are simply way off base.  Much of information is factually incorrect and what he does get right is highly derivative.   This bit about bouncing on a towel is frightening.   Furthermore, the derisive tone he takes with the manufacturer is unnecessary.   All in all not a good source of information about the Aneros.   And again the idea that he would use a knock-off and refer to it as an Aneros is pretty poor.

BF Mayfield
  • inhope
    interesting though how do you guys explain the products such as rude boys/bad boys which encourage this kind of rocking/movement? its inherent to their design for this specific use, they are made for amateurs/newbies as well, its in their guides! I also wanted to know if the diagram is accurate, not if the guide was accurate?
  • twlltintwlltin
    I had one of the RocksOff™ <something> Boy models as my first attempt at prostate massaging. The thing was far too long and it caused me great discomfort bordering on pain. I eventually chopped it up and put it in the trash. It put me off prostate massaging for over a year. I only put an Aneros massager into an order to make up the amount to the point where I wouldn't have to pay for express postage.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Inhope,

The "Rude Boy" is a relatively soft silicone device that is designed to be rocked on.   Ironically it is so long that it can do little more than stimulate your colon.  That's right, the tip completely misses ones prostate!   The Aneros by contrast is a rigid device that engages the prostate directly and provides focused stimulation.   It was NOT designed to be bounced upon.  Doing so unsafe.   The handle on the  Aneros would seem discourage this practice for most men, but clearly the author has his own ideas.  

With respect to your question about the accuracy of the diagram, no it is not accurate.  For one it depicts a great deal more displacement of the prostate than actually occurs during normal use.

BF Mayfield
  • inhope
    i would like to see what happens internally, prostate especially when using an aneros in the form of a diagram, it will help me visualise mentally what I'm doing when using it...
  • inhope
    thats useful but it looks as though the aneros hits the seminal vesicle rather than prostate? i wonder how the mgx/sgx looks in that cavity?
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    inhope,

Regarding the MGX and SGX, I guess you'll have to use your imagination.  On the matter of how the Aneros contacts the seminal vesicles, I note that they are not pictured in this diagram, but I would expect a more tangential engagement at best.

See here:  

BF Mayfield