Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

New smaller Progasm (Progasm Jr)
  • hulahula
    Just when I had sworn I had enough products from Aneros, they sent me an email that there's a new smaller Progasm. This may break down my will power.
  • hulahula
    The specs aren't up yet, but from the photo, it looks like it is about 3/4 of an inch shorter, and with comparable girth to a helix or mgx, slightly smaller than a Maximus in the width.
  • tairy
    I'll definitely be ordering one even though I'm happy with the current Progasm's size and don't find it too large once I'm warmed up. Maybe the Jr. will work for me to start a session, however.

Any thoughts on where this Jr. Progasm will sit in relation to the other offerings? The web site copy mentions greater mobility although I already have good mobility with the original when lubed up properly (which is using a lot, granted).

One thing I have noticed is that if I end things with a Super T, the Progasm can suddenly become less comfortable during and after orgasm. So it will be interesting to see how the Jr. performs in that regard.
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Guys,

I will be posting a review on the Progasm Jr. shortly.   Here's a tidbit.  The Jr. is VERY mobile and provides some very focused stimulation as well.  I suspect that many users will find it superior to the Helix in these respects.  On the matter of it's girth it's somewhat comparable to the Helix but more contoured in the body.   

Delightful for a Super T.   Definitely worth the wait!

Cheers,

BF Mayfield
  • Well ya know I gotta get one!  Lets face it, they have us all hook-line-n-sinker LOL.  Cant say "NO" to another tool in the toolbox  ;)
  • Love_isLove_is
    @CT - Are you folks aware that there is no specs posted for the Progasm Jr. on it's product page? Hence the "SPECS" button doesn't do anything.
  • moodus4

having enjoyable moment with the syn but not having a super o yet, i have ordered the progasm jr.

trying something different in my journey. i wonder what the k tab will do for me ?

• CTCT
    The Progasm Jr is 4 inches long, of which 3.6 inches is insertable.  The largest portion of the mid-section is 1.18 inches and the length of the head is 1.25.

We are putting together an image to illustrate these lengths and I will post it here!

-CT
  • @CT, while it is true that men are visual creatures, I feel a more tactile approach is required.  Get what I did there?  Feel...tactile...  Oh boy...
  • I want it inside me.

Now I have to wait for a Canadian retailer to pick it up. :|
  • CTCT
    We updated the product page with the specs:

Hope this helps!

-CT

• CTCT
    We updated the product page with the specs:

Hope this helps!

-CT

• B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Thank you for the information CT !

BF Mayfield
  • Love_isLove_is
    Sweet! Thanks CT. :)
  • I want one...now!  It looks great CT.  I can already see...and feel...the possibilities.  
  • XilehXileh
    @CT: Don't forget to update the "Our Products" section in the footer with the Jr!
  • I hope to purchase soon the Progasm Jr to add to my stable of Aneros models!
  • I hope to purchase soon the Progasm Jr to add to my stable of Aneros models!

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • CTCT
    @Xileh - Thank you!  

It is truly rewarding and inspiring to have such an amazing community that is so supportive.

Thanks Everyone!!

-CT
  • I RECIEVED MY PROGASM JR SAT. ITRIED THE NEW TOY SAT. NIGHT. IT KEEPS POPING OUT. WHAT GIVES ? I HAVE NO PROBLEM WITH THE SYN OR THE HELIX. I WONDER IF IT IS THE WIDER BASE AND THE ADDITION OF THE K TAB.
  • Love_isLove_is
    @moodus4 - No personal experience with this model to share with you, but...  If it's anything like the Progasm Classic and Ice, you may not be inserting it correctly. Try using the insertion instructions for the Progasm to see if it helps.

http://wiki.malegspot.com/index.php?title=Getting_Started#Inserting_the_Progasm
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Moodus4,

At what point is the Progasm Jr. popping out?  Is it at insertion,  mid-session, or during a Super O or Super T (ejaculation)?   I've used the Jr. in just about every conceivable position and I never experienced this issue.

BF Mayfield
  • it slowly slides out at mid session. i will have to try it again maybe tuesday. i will try following love-is advice.

• I just ordered one.  I had a similar issue with the helix but it would not pop out completely but would dislodge about a half an inch to not engage the prostate or tab. The syn was better but still would not seat like the progasm or MGX.
  • lve been pretty curious about the progasm jr. lve asked if one of my favorite adult retailers plans to stock it when it goes on wholesale. not sure when thats going to be but lm looking forward to trying out this model.. hoping it proves interesting once lm able to purchase it.

still lm pretty curious if anyones experienced anything interesting from this model.