Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Super-O? Yes!
  • Tomasheen
    I just had to write this even though I had already put a comment in the first discussion "My first Super-O"
    I couldn't believe it!  I had a fantastic session this morning and had two orgasms that were without a doubt, Super-Os. I have just finished my second session with the same result. First ten minutes were nothing out of the ordinary and after a short cooling off, I began again. Starting with the gentlest of contractions and at the same time lightly pushing outwards, my penis began to erect with the most wonderful wave sensations. As it built up, my legs began to quiver and shake until I was held fast by prostate muscle contractions. I began to groan, laugh, even felt like crying. I relaxed my legs and my penis was in a state of two second long pulsing contractions as though ejaculating but with no semen.All this lasted about five minutes and I thought it would come to an end soon. No. As soon as it began to die down, I lightly tweeked a prostate area contraction and it all began again. I was overwhelmed and overjoyed. It has been well worth waiting for. I have been using the Aneros for just over four years and accepted that while the session were sometimes very good, I would never reach the Supe-O level. Too old etc. etc. Today has been a real eye-opener for me. I am feeling a deep satisfied sense of delight. I can't stop smiling to myself!!  Thank you so much Aneros. I will never doubt you again!
  • rumelrumel
    Tomasheen,

Congratulations Sir ! Clap , your patience and persistence has been rewarded with that exquisitely sublime experience we call the Super-O Joy While four years was indeed a long wait, I'm sure the pleasure you have enjoyed along the way seems even sweeter now as will subsequent sessions from here on, well done !Joy2 I wish you many more of the same in this lifetime.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • What position were you in?
  • Tomasheen
    Thanks for your ever supporting comment rumel. Your remarks are the essence of this forum. the pillars of it's splendour!
  • Hi @Tomasheen,

I want to congratulate you on your first Super-O! I am glad you achieved it with your Helix Syn which you got recently and raved about.

Thom./BigGlansDC

• Love_isLove_is
    @Tomasheen - Congratulations sir! That is so awesome you finally got there and achieved the super-O! I don't feel so bad now, as apparently long term grinders can eventually get there. :)
  • thick75
    Way to go! IMO the biggest hurdle we have as newbies is overcoming this mountain of doubt and a feeling you have been conned. Now no one can take your confidence away. Great report.  I recently had the same success and I still am smilling also. I think you will start to find that it is so fucking good you will feel addicted. I know because that is where I am.  But I am managing that.

BTW i do a full 10 hour aneros session every night? When the morning comes I have to tear myself away to get up and get my butt into gear for a new day.  I do not think that you can do this too much.  Maybe. I am experimenting on having sessions without the device and I am not seeing much difference. I am trying one night in and one night out. It seems to be working.  

BTW. I was using the Helix. But then tried the smallest Peridise.  It is great also and it may be easier on my butt than the Helix. Maybe that is why I am getting away with so much use.
  • Congrats to you good sir!  Your belief and dedication is amazing and inspiring!  I'm not just happy that you reached a great sexual experience, but that you're so happy!  It radiates from your post.  Reading this made me smile and made me happy.  I'm sure it will others as well.  I'm just very happy for you and very happy you found some sexual liberation and exploration!  Well done my friend!  Never let fear and doubt cloud or hinder your desire.  You are a great example.  Thank you so much for sharing.  It's a privilege when others open themselves up, and I feel honored to be able to participate with you.
  • XilehXileh
    Wow, you really did it! The best part is there are more new experiences to be had. Rather than reaching a goal, you've just started. Your perseverance is remarkable.

Thanks for sharing with us, it made my day!

Xileh
  • Tomasheen
    Thanks for all your kind comments. I did have a little surge of doubt though. The next day, the session was a dead loss and I began to feel very low. I did today, use my Eupho and it was great. So spirits up again. It is possible that the prostate becomes tired of one model and likes a change. Anyone find that? One other thing which may be of interest; letting one's self go and " swooning" into the sensations, with the slightest twitch of a contraction seems to increase the intensity of the pleasure. Damn! I want to have another session now!!!
  • @Tomasheen yes my body changes which device it wants week to week. real weird!
  • @Tomasheen:  I change models frequently.  It seems like for a time span, sometimes just one session, sometimes a week, sometimes a month, Eupho is the go to choice.  Then for whatever reason, there needs to be a switch up and Progasm will do the trick.  I had such great success with Syn that I thought it would always hit a home run.  After a time, even it started to mellow out.  Then I moved to Vice and it was so powerful that I thought it would never fail, but the cycle continued.  I just switch up and enjoy.  Sometimes I'll even go from Eupho to Progasm in the middle of session.  Each model acts in its own way and stimulate the prostate with its own unique movement.  It's only natural that the prostate might become used to one type of movement and then respond better to a change up.
  • Tomasheen
    You are right braveneworld andrikaaim. I used the Eupho twice today and each time was superb. Then this afternoon late, I felt like giving the Syn another go. I was treated to an exquisite ten minute orgasm, followed by short rest and then it began again omg I am so delighted. A change seems to be very much in order here. Do I get the sense that it may be easier from now on, having reached that level? It did seem so today.
  • @Tomasheen I don't want to discourage you by any means, but for me, I find that I have "dud" sessions all the time.  Either too much stress is in my life, or I'm trying to have a great session when my body doesn't really want it.  Trust me, I know when my prostate is horny and really wanting a great Aneros ride.  Other times my mind wants the great orgasm, but my body may be too tired or it just wants to relax.  I have the greatest sessions when my mind and body are in sync.  Plenty of times I think things are going great, both body and mind align, and then poof...nothing much is happening.  During those days, I just clean up and call it a day.  I've learned not to force something that just isn't going to happen.  Certainly since I've had my Super Os, and I know what the sensations feel like, I'm much more likely to repeat them, but I'm also more likely to know sooner, as opposed to waiting over an hour, to know when I should just end a session and not force it.  Yes, the feelings are amazing, and I fully enjoy them when the cum.  ;)
  • XilehXileh
    It is intriguing to me how the body gets used to one model and the sensations tapper off. Make a switch to a different one and things get going again. The Eupho is my favorite, but recently it went dud. I switched to the Syn and I'm having the best sessions with that unit ever.

@tomasheen - there will be dud sessions. Like @rikaaim, stress can really turn the lights out for me. I found that if something is dampening my sessions, it's worth doing something about it. Kind of a mental bell weather. So glad for your success!

Xileh

• inhope
    holy sh!t 4 years? just like me!! there is hope.

Inhope.
  • Alex_xxx
    Welcome to the club! Well deserved!
  • inhope
    he joined the club a year ago dude, he is probably head of the board of the freeking club by now...