Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Love being pegged by my wife
  • I absolutely love having my wife peg me....but in our recent experience using a longer dildo when she goes deep she hits something that hurts but at the same time feels fucking amazing. Anyone know what this spot is?
  • rumelrumel
    Streetwiseprof,

Welcome to the Aneros Forums,
    Male pelvis

I'm not a doctor so I could be incorrect here but I suspect what you wife is stimulating is the juncture of the sigmoid colon and the rectum, an area sometimes referred to as 'Hirsch's sphincter', (see diagram above). It is likely this area may have increased nerve density as the muscles at this point are responsible for controlling the passage of feces into the rectum. It would make sense then that you would feel increased sensitivity to pressure applied to this area during deep pegging.
    image Good Vibes to You ! image
  • Sounds good to me....thanks
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Hello, prof.

I know the "ouchie" you're talking about, which is exactly what happens when my wife goes too deep with our longest dildo. Rumel is correct when he suggests that your wife is poking that junction. 

See the "Pegging" thread for more on this topic.

Cheers,

Dave

• Philip
    Me and the wife have been exploring this for awhile and when it is clicking right it is so awesome, there are times when i feel so feminine and can tell why women enjoy it so much.
  • I keep seeing this disscusions title and it keeps bugging me.
    As a guy with hopfully a good sense of humour I keep on wanting to say.
    Love being pegged by my wife
    I want to say " I love being pegged by your wife too"

There I said it now it is out of my system =))
  • today your euphoric detector is off the charts dude.  :D
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Gents;

Nice to see some more pegging fans around here!

Cheers,

Dave