Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Progasm P-Tab position / width
  • emge
    I just discovered that the p-tab on my (unmodified) progasm doesn't really hit my sweet spot. Actually for me the p-tab would need more horizontal width, I tried to modifiy the aneros with a piece of cut-in-size eraser which brought me some very intense dry orgasms and the feeling my groin / perineum was made of pure energy - a really big difference to the stock-progasm.

unfortunately the eraser-solution hurts after some time and is quite 'wobbly' I was wondering if any of you have some tips on what could be used to widen the p-tab. any thougts welcome!

regards, emge
  • Friendly Plastic (google it) might work
  • Love_isLove_is
    If you are new to using Aneros prostate massager's, you may want to wait before you make any permanent modifications to your Prograsm until you've had a bunch more Aneros sessions with it. I say this because it is quite common for new users to not feel much down there. Give yourself time and practice for the device to awaken new senses down there.
  • BootBoot
    emge:  I agree with "Love_is." I currently find the Progasm is really great when I feel it pulling into my butt. The tab provides a fullness and a feedback loop for the pleasure. At times, the smaller units, like a Helix SYN, provides more internal movement. Other times, I want the larger action the Progasm provides. Butt (no pun intended), IMHO the Progasm is really a great unit as it is. I'd give it more of a go, or even lay it aside for a while, before considering any modifications.
  • sskerr
    You might try Dr Scholls Moleskin plus pads.  They are self adhesive.  I cut a patch that covered the tab and made a triple layer.  That was too much and removed one layer, still too much. One layer was enough. The down side of the mole skin is cleaning.  I have renewed the cover several times for hygiene reasons but I am thinking of something like Plasti-Dip to soften the edges of the P tab as a permanent solution.