Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Can't Login To Chat
  • cj187
    Hi

Anyone have any difficulties logging into the chat feature.  I currently cannot, every-time I try to click thru it loops back.  Any ideas?

Thanks

CJ
  • thick75
    Are you the CJ on the arousedwoman site? If do you wrote a great post.
  • Malmo1
    CJ, I had the same problem. And maybe this is the same reason for you as me.
    I have as you understand an email and password bound to the login on this site and I also have it on the Aneros web when im ordering stuff. But I cant have the same email on these two accounts, then I am looped right back. So what I did was that I changed my email and password on the Aneros web and then all went fine. I dont know if this is the same issue that is causing your problem, but perhaps :)?
  • cj187
    One and the same thick75.

Thanks Malmo, I don't have an account to order thru so can't be that. Only thing I can think of was that I changed my email address whilst in the chat room. However it won't let me save this on my forum account. Strange. Any other ideas?
  • @cj187

If you haven't already, you should contact Aneros Support via email (preferably from the email address registered with your forum account), and let them know what is happening.  Their email address is "support@aneros.com".

If you're not sure which email is registered to your forum account, click on the "EDIT MY ACCOUNT" button on your forum profile page (https://www.aneros.com/forum/profile/cj187).

Good luck.
  • cj187
    All sorted now, had to request Support to change email, worked a charm.  Thanks guys
  • BigGlansDC
    Hi guys, 

Friday August 9, a week ago, I had to close out my hotmail account due to security concerns and Microsoft's increasingly stringent policies which violated the privacy of my e-mail.

A few days ago I changed the contact e-mail in my Aneros profile to that of my gmail e-mail address.

However even when I made these changes, I cannot log into Aneros chat nor the merchandise section of Aneros.com.

A few minutes ago, I sent an e-mail to aneros support concerning these problems along with change of my e-mail contact address. Let's hope that resolve these problems.

What else should I do?

Thank you,

Thom./BigGlansDC

P.S. Thankfully I can still log into Aneros Blogs to put entries into my blog there. 
  • twlltintwlltin
    Log into the forums first (like you have), then click the chat button. This is a known problem, and not related to your email address change.
  • BigGlansDC
    I have done that @twlltin, and when I get to the chat page, I get this message:

"Welcome back BigGlansDC to the Aneros Chat Center!"

But I still cannot get into the chat room. I e-mailed Aneros support about my problems with chat last night. There seems to be a peculiar glitch. I never had this type of problem ever before.