Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

eupho, it seems to feel the best!
  • I love how it feels so slim and fingery in my ass...mmmm!
  • Love_isLove_is
    Yup! I know the feeling. :)
  • I need one of these!
  • That's DAME EUPHO for the way she gets your "spirits" up.

Cockadoodle
  • XilehXileh
    Oh yes! If you've gone with a bigger model and your sessions are cooling off, go small to get things going again! The Eupho produces the nicest movements. The better it feels, the more she moves!

Xileh
  • Miss Eupho is about 21, tall, slim, blonde and curvy. She is very sexy and sensual and has been tutored in the ways of pleasuring a man. She is eager to please does not answer back and does everything you want but in her own time when she wants. She is a real tease and just when you least expect it will give you a hardon that you can break rock with.
    The other night she kept me awake all night I only managed 2 hours sleep. She is never satisfied which suits me fine.
    I am definitely in love with her!
  • love my eupho, but sgx is still a friend too....
  • Linum
    Mr eupho (thanks braveneworld) is my favourite, although I only have the helix to compare it with.  The sensations are crisp and clear, and the plentiful movement that others describe is exquisite, like a finger tickling my prostate very gently, teasingly.  He (lol) manages to get me writhing in ecstasy.  If a cock was THAT good, I'd be a total "bottom".

Mr helix is good too - the pressure is more positive than the eupho, and your prostate always knows that it is there. The sensations are less subtle, perhaps a bit fuzzy in comparison, but still great, and ideal for when Mr eupho has his day off.

I would like to try the SGX sometime, being a short guy.