Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Christmas present
  • valliant
    Well gave myself a chistmas present and bought the progasm ice.
    It's so beautifull i couldn't resist ,i want to ask a question about the k-tab.
    I cut it off from my black progasm but i don't know if i should with the ice.
    Are there users who get results and feelings with the k-tab still in place?
    Like to get some info on that,thank you.

Everyone, have a great new years party and a amazing 2010 :D
  • Love_isLove_is
    Hello valliant, :)

Yes, I like the K-tab. It's another level of sensation to add to this device. But like anything else, it's different for everyone.

Love_is
  • thhn
    I cut the handle off all my other models, but didn't think about it with the progasm. I would be curious to hear from others if they have done so and do you think it has made a difference
  • valliant
    Maybe i will let it on for now,so i will have one cut and one intact.
    I can always do it later if i don't like it.
  • BootBoot
    It seems to me, the tabs are generally not a factor. I don't feel the tab per se. If I do feel it, I am probably too focused on the device and not releasing myself to the overall feelings arising in me. The tab sometimes has a definite impact when things are going well. With any luck, I am relaxed enough I don't even recognize the impact that tab is having.
  • luv the k-tab tickling my hair stubble and tapping on my tailbone during deep suck-ins.  If it's not bothering suggest leaving it intact.  "If it ain't broke......  "
  • I love the K-tab tickling my tail bone.  I also notice it helps spread the energy around my body, enhancing the session.