Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

The Erotic Audio Challenge
  • p3rv
    Custom mp3 audio files intended to heighten your next Arenos session.

Aneros Mantra.mp3 [1] [2] [3] 30:39
    Just Relax and Concentrate.mp3 [3]      30:08
    JRaC.mp3 [3] 38:57
    Autopilot.mp3 [3] 29:57
    La Petite Mort.mp3 [1] [3] 49:55
    Orgasm.mp3 [3] 30:04
    Oxygen.mp3 [3] 34:43
    Wet Dream.mp3 [3] 73:23
    mmO.mp3 [1] [2] 40:00

See also

The Aneros Audio Experiment
    p3rv's teases on Milovana
  • @p3rv As you know I like your audio files however sorry to say this one did not do much for me.
    Its sad but I just dont get turned on by slut sounds anymore, its more the rhythmic sounds that works for me.
    Love it when the sine wave changes frequency.. 

Cant please everyone all the time :D keep up the good work.
  • Damn, I loved it!
  • p3rv
    The Erotic Audio Challenge - Just Relax and Concentrate was inspired by @braveneworld
  • @p3rv I dont know what to say? I am touched. I have never had someone write me a song with me in mind.
    I will give it a go next session :D.
    Thankyou p3rv.
  • p3rv
    @braveneworld

You're welcome and thank you for the suggestion.
  • darwindarwin
    p3rv-

i listened to JRaC.  thanks a ton.   if you want a suggestion, i think you could improve it by replacing the woman's voice with one that is quieter and soothing.  to me she sounds loud and mean,  each time she came on it knocked me out of where i was,  i would have liked to make the background beats louder but if did she would have hurt my ears.

darwin
  • NeuroNeuro
    I've been enjoying these sound files, thanks @p3rv!  I am a little new to the use of binaural beats and was wondering where you got yours and what brain waves they are aiming to produce (i.e. gamma, alpha, etc)
  • Thanks for sharing with us. I have thoroughly enjoyed all the audio files you have made available.

Great stuff. 

• p3rv
    @Neuro

Alpha waves and I've been experimenting with SBaGen and Gnaural

• p3rv
    The Erotic Audio Challenge - JRaC was inspired by @darwin
  • darwindarwin
    p3rv,

in JRaC i still don't like that woman's voice.

but... autopilot is great!

tried it while on a wee bit o' weed.  super duper!

darwin
  • NeuroNeuro
    If you are a visual person, definitely download the eye candy gif file.  Great animations to put you over the edge.

• @p3rv Oh P3rv you have out done yourself. You da man..... Autopilot is great, best yet! 8-}
    Now Dubstep that is real cool.
    Who would have thought that my sphincter could actually dance. 
    Bouncing along to the beat really nice.
    Oh, and the voice of the girl at the start. WOW where can I get her?

Bravo, Bravo. well done. You are my favorite fuck buddy! (well your music/beats anyway)  :x
  • p3rv
    Thanks guys.

If you liked Autopilot then there is a good chance you'll like La Petite Mort as well. Please don't hesitate to let me know what you think.

And as @Neuro mentioned

The Erotic Audio Challenge - Eye Candy
    http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=18439

The Erotic Audio Challenge - Eye Candy v2
    http://www.milovana.com/webteases/showtease.php?id=18456

Eye Candy is not audio, it allows you to display multiple gifs in a web browser. Eye Candy is open source (html, javascript and css). v2 is recommended as it is much more user friendly. Would anybody like to see an Eye Candy v3?
  • @p3rv yes I gave it a go one time and ran dubstep at the sametime.
    Was good but then I love the audio tracks anyway.
    It was just another added stimulus for a change.
    I have listened to dubstep on repeat for many hours on end because my aneros sessions are 4 to 5 hours long at the moment.That is while I am awake anyway, you can add another 8 hours to that while I am asleep coz it still happening then too!
  • Just wanted to say, as a woman who promotes real women's sexuality on my site/blog, I am SO GLAD the men here found the woman's sounds overdone. Real orgasms are usually vocal, but for this kind of audio, the more subtle, the better. :-)

Lava

ArousedWomanBlog.com

• rumelrumel
    Hi Lava,

As a woman, what types of sounds/audio do you think women find erotic?

With the advent of the new Aneros EVI (designed specifically for women) and the uni-sex models PERIDISE & TEMPO I think there is an opportunity niche for 'p3rv' to develop something for the ladies too.

@p3rv - Are you game for the challenge?
    HUH Good Vibes to You ! Excited
  • As a woman, the most erotic sound is when the man says, "You lay there, honey, I'll do laundry." :-D

Seriously, though, soft, natural sounds in the early arousal phase would be best. After all, wild sounds might cue the left brain that the session is nearly over, when in fact the listener might be in the middle.

For me, I do not like relaxation CD's that have animal sounds -- birds, especially annoy me.

I've used biaural CD's in the past, including Holocync and Kelly Howell.  As someone who's already into this stuff, I respond very well to chanting, bass drone/thunder, Indian/eastern music, etc.

If there is a woman's CD to be made, make sure there's a guy moaning on it, not female. :-)

Lava

ArousedWomanBlog.com

• P.S. Rumel, do you mind if use your question on my blog? I've never been asked this before, and I would love a chance to respond once I've thought about it more. :-)  

Lava

ArousedWomanBlog.com
  • rumelrumel
    Lava,

Of course you can use my question as a start point for a blog topic! However, please let me know when you publish it so I can be sure to take note of salient points. I just might be tempted to produce a "HypnAerosession for Her" if the Aneros EVI proves to be as effective as I think it will be.
    Hotty Good Vibes to You ! Winker
  • twlltintwlltin
    And before anyone forgets to do so...

Welcome to the forums, Lava.
  • Hey, twlltin! Thanks so much. :-) I know several Aneros users from the KSMO forum. I will be getting the Evi soon to see if it does anything for my already awakened girl-parts. (Hope so!)

Take care,
    Lava

ArousedWomanBlog.com
  • p3rv
    These audio files aren't necessarily gender-specific

@rumel

If I did create audio specifically for women it would most likely consist of "you must obey p3rv" being said over and over again :))
  • Muhahahaha! evil p3rv evil! LMAO. =))
  • Classic!
  • mcgphil
    machos ? :-)

• p3rv
    New audio added
  • spyeg
    Downloading now, been waiting for a while on this next one :)
  • Nice one @p3rv ! Had me dripping while listening for a aneros-less session.
  • THANK YOU @p3rv.  I have enjoyed listening to these recordings with my MGX and I feel like they are taking me closer to the Super-O!
  • Hi everyone I was just posting links for someone else on the forum and thought I would add the same link to this original discussion.
    The author @p3rv has added many others since his last post some of them not for the aneros as such but use binaurl beats and so may be useful.
    Here is a list of his excellent work.
  • @p3rv:

just want to thank you for autopilot and just relax and concentrate. this helped a lot!

keep em coming! 
  • yes thank you p3rv, autopilot was an amazing listen with my aneros.  I think it helps so well cause it drowns out your own mind noise.

• movermover
    Indeed! Every one of these is unique and interesting. While I have my favs, I'm looking forward to checking out this new batch. 

Thanks p3rv! You rock!
  • p3rv
    Thank you all for your kind words.
  • spyeg
    Been looking forward to a new session from @p3rv for a few months now! Great track, but for some reason I found the screaming females to be a bit distracting (which I normally love it). Otherwise, a great track, keep up the great work!
  • @p3rv Thanks Oxygen is great. Loved it!
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @p3rv I agree with @braveneworld Oxygen is the bomb! I tend to like the more subdued ones. But great stuff.
  • p3rv
    New audio added
  • Alex_xxx
    Solved..... (edit)
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    @p3rv Wet Dream is awesome!!!
  • Alex_xxx
    I liked orgasms!
  • xtimedt69xtimedt69
    That one is good too! I have 3 faves those two and one called Quietude that I have no idea where I got it. It makes me think of a terrace on a beach with light rain and the surf
  • Anyone having problems getting the download? I use to be able to stream the mp3s in my browser (safari on ipad) but now I can't get past the download page.
  • euphemisticeuphemistic
    Are there any erotic audio files specifically for gay men on the forum? The hetero mp3s are very good but the women's voices just don't arouse me.I have an audio file that I ripped from a video that works for me and I'd like to share it here but it's too big to attach to a message. It says there's a 2mb size limit. I've editted from 20mb down to 8mb but it looses quality if I pair it down too much. I thought of posting it as a dropbox download but is there an easier way?
  • Noob71
    many of the audio files have been 'blocked for violation'...i did briefly check out Orgasm and Wet Dream - do these audio files really help the experience?  Guess i'll have to give it a whirl during a future session...
  • Alex_xxx
    Personally they gave me nada.. But would be happy to "up" them 4 you

• Hello..  It looks like I'm late to the party.  I just found this post and noticed that the links are no longer working.  I'm very interested in checking these audio files out.  Does anyone know where I might be able to download these now?  Thank you very much.
  • p3rv
    New audio added