Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Relocated Announcement Thread Posts
  • In our maintenance of the open ANNOUNCEMENT threads, we occasionally redact posts which are not specific to the topic, this discussion was created from comments split from: My First Super Orgasm....
  • KeokeKeoke
    RastaYoga, thanks for that mind-blowing description of a mind-blowing experience! Wow!!
  • bytor
    "But until I was able to get off work early and the wife was still at work and kids at school was I really able to completely relax and enjoy each feeling."  If you experienced it once, I would be confident you will again.  What you said about relaxation, including being aware that you would not be disturbed, may be the clue.
  • paulsp,

Thanks for the info....as an update, the next few times felt like I getting really close..but couldn't seem to get over the edge.  Then just decided the next time to enjoy the feelings I was getting and continued to read the forum when I had time. Came upon suggestion to contract both rectum and pc at the same time, kinda like a push me/ pull me type of move. Wow, what a difference....was back doing the pleasure dance in no time.  And it seems now that absolute quiet/relaxation is not as important to get me started, but now becomes part of the whole equation.  The pleasurable feelings lead into the relaxation.  Journey continues........
  • bytor
    Now that u mention that i remember seeing that suggestion long ago.  I think it is alternating rather than at the same time as i recall.  Somehow the contrast sets up sort of an AC/DC reaction.  Journey on, and best wishes for a long happy one.  (Not long it results cummng, but results continuing to cum!)
This discussion has been closed.
All Discussions