Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Blogs are BACK!! **Win a FREE Helix Syn**
  • CTCT
    We just finished getting the blog section back online and we need your help in testing it out.

The blogs are now located at:

I know everyone has been eager to blog about their recent experiences with the Helix Syn, so please feel free to do so and let us know if everything is running smoothly by leaving a comment here.

We would love to hear your ideas on how we can improve the Blogs section, so please let us know what you think.

Just for fun, I will give away a Helix Syn to the 100th, 200th and 300th comment on this discussion!

No consecutive posts
    No more than 5 posts per day
    No more than 50 posts per user
    Only 1 Helix Syn per user

Please keep the discussion related to community improvements and/or Helix Syn.

HAVE FUN!

Thanks,
    CT
  • Love_isLove_is
    Fantastic! Thank you CT! :)
  • twlltintwlltin
    Great to see the history retained. Thanks. Perhaps a link from the forums to the blogs and vice versa, that doesn't require "mystery meat" hovering?
  • I totally forgot I even started one last October.   LOL
  • CTCT
    @twiltin We will add it to the navigation once we confirm all the kinks are worked out.
  • twlltintwlltin
    @CT: Thanks. We may occasionally sound grumpy, but I hope you take it as constructive criticism. We do like it here... really!
  • BigGlansDC
    Thank you very much, CT. That is one of my major reasons for joining the Aneros Forum was to have my own blog here! A blog recording my Aneros progress will enable me to keep at Anerosing on a consistent basis!

By the way, CT, how does one go about applying and/or opening a blog in the blog section here at Aneros.com???

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • BigGlansDC
    ok, I just created a blog with the title Gradus ad Aneros Parnassum. I hope it appears in the blog section soon.

Thom.
  • CTCT
    @BigGlansDC As you probably discovered, all you have to do is sign up to the forum or be an existing customer to start a blog.  We wanted easy access to all areas of the Aneros network, which took a little bit of time to complete the Single Sign On with the new system.

You can log in directly from the Blogs section, or log in to the forums and navigate there.

All existing members can also leave comments to other blogs, so we encourage everyone to give your feedback to other users that have shared their experiences.

-CT
  • CTCT
    @BigGlansDC I went ahead and added the link to your blog, which is live!  Did it not show up immediately once you posted it?

-CT
  • artformartform
    Thanks so much CT! I had no problem posting a new entry in my blog, nor posting a comment in a friends; excellent.

I may not be seeing the button I am looking for, but it would be very handy to have a button to "return to blogs" to easily get back to the main blogs page. I don't see one near the bottom of the working pages, nor is the "Aneros Blogs" text line a live button at the upper left, where it does extend > a live button to its right with the blogger's name that just keeps you reopening at that blogger's page. An easy link/button back to main blogs page is essential for working with the blogs and commenting easily.

Oh!... and I did put my first two Syn adventures as the newest entry in my blog!!

Thanks again

artform
  • BigGlansDC
    @CT

Again hearty thanks to you for bring back the blogs section. Just now I posted a third entry in my new blog entitled, "Gradus ad Aneros Parnassum". It works wonderfully, CT!

Thom./BigGlansDC
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    CT,

Thank you so much for getting the Blogs on line,  it's wonderful to see things getting back on track for the community.  Great new look by the way, man does that leap out at ya or what?  Easy to read to!

Well done!

BF Mayfield
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    CT,

I assume you're working on tab for the Blogs under CATEGORIES in the General Discussion section of the Forum, yes?

BF Mayfield
  • Hmm....wish I had the progress to start a blog, haha
  • Is it possible there could be a search function for the blog posts? Or is there one and I'm just missing it?
  • CTCT
    @B Mayfield We actually plan to add it to the main navigation at the top.
  • That's good to hear.  
  • I am a newbie to all of this but I have found the discussions on all sorts of topics enlightening. I only got my HelixSyn on Tuesday and have used it once. I have started the journey. I really enjoy the discussions from all sorts of people. Well done!
  • twlltintwlltin
    Bug: If you go to Blog Entry View  you'll notice that there's a jump from 25 August 2012 to 17 January 2010. There were definitely plenty of blogs posted during that gap.
  • CTCT
    @twlltin thanks for the heads up. I will definitely have this looked into.
  • rookrook
    I like the navigation within the new blog area.   Editing and saving the edited content seems more straightforward than before.

@Support & CT:   nicely done !

• Thanks for getting the blogs back up. I haven't done it some time. Will remember to get back into it. And I'm holding out for those comment prizes :D
  • I wouldn't hold out too long, I never got my prize from the Movember give-away last November.  :|
  • CTCT
    @Progra I'm really sorry to hear that.  Please send an email to support [AT] aneros.com with the details and we will get this resolved immediately + bonus!  Please reference this forum discussion.
  • Perhaps I should start making some blog entries, yeah that syn prize would be nice huh
  • Thanks very much CT, email sent.  :)
  • Whats the rules CT? can I post over and over till 100?  =)) Ive got the time if youve got the SYN...... :D
  • Same here...
  • CTCT
    oops, forgot the rules! Thanks guys

No consecutive posts
    No more than 5 posts per day
    No more than 50 posts per user
    Only 1 Helix Syn per user

Please keep the discussion related to community improvements and/or Helix Syn.

HAVE FUN!
  • Oh man! now I have to sign up and post as 70 other users =))

Dont mind me, I am just stiring! LMAO whoops better not do that, there will be no where for the new SYN to go!

• CTCT
    @braveneworld we have ways to determine if someone cheats, but I hope no one would do that!
  • I suppose we all now play the waiting game. This could take a while. 
  • Don't focus on the prize, focus on the information and discussion. I have had the Syn for 2-3 weeks. So far nothing. I know from reading these blogs that it is the journey not the destination that you have to focus on. I am doing just that. Maybe 40+ years focussing on ejaculation I have seriously missed the opportunity for multiple orgasms. What a waste. It is time to catch up and I have to be patient to get there. That is why these discussions are so important as they help and assist and encourage. I welcome the discussions.
  • I wouldn't necessarily agree with that, phoenix60. I've been on this site, and have been using aneros, for a couple years now, and the general trend I've noticed is that the older men tend to have success quicker. I guess you could say I've been ejaculating for almost 15 years now, and while I've had progress, I still have a ways to go in my journey. And I think part of it is the issue of younger men simply being more horny and impatient. As we all know, being young and male means you want to shoot your load all the time, and just hearing about the amazing sexual benefits aneros offers really escalates those urges. But according to the most successful users, you can't really approach it that way. The older aneros users tend to have a more relaxed and mature approach to the journey, and consequently have greater success.

So, in short, you definitely have not missed your opportunity. The only regret older users have is not having discovered this kind of thing sooner :)
  • I recently "created" my Blog in the Blogs area.  I notice that when I go to "https://www.aneros.com/blogs/", I see a section called "Aneros Blogs", and also a list of "Recently Updated Blogs".  However, mine isn't listed there (the most recent at this time is "rook\'s ride.  The Wildness of Five Super-Os & a \\\\\\\\ ".  If I click on the "Blog Entry View" link, the page that appears does list the Blog I created (as the most recent at this time).  I don't know if this is the way it is supposed to work.
  • CTCT
    @aneros44309: Thanks for the info.  I will have this looked into.  
  • So....is my suggestion for a search feature just going to go ignored?  :P
  • @CT: Just thought you should know that although my Blog didn't appear (as I described in my post above), when I originally created it, it has appeared now after the addition of a new entry (but just the new entry has appeared in the list of "Recently Updated Blogs").
  • I want to say my thanks to Twl here as well since I posted a separate topic about not being able to find blogs, when if I just did a little research, I would have found the link here.  Thanks for all the hard work that CT and everyone in the Aneros crew do to keep this forum top shelf.

Edit:  Because I follow the rules and don't post in consecutive manner!  :P

I created my first blog today.  It was out of much internal debate and external encouragement.  Many of us feel and talk about energetic forces when we discuss Aneros along with its many wonderful, physical sensations.  Often terms like bliss cocoon and peace, joy, and happiness are all strongly related to an Aneros journey or session.  I'm going a slightly different route with my journey and am looking for slightly different goals.  I have laid out my journey and hopes in my first entry.  Soon, this journey will begin for me, and I hope to share it with others interested.  The idea is to always be supportive and uplifting, and if in my journey I can share steps with others on how they can achieve their own joy and happiness, that is what I desire to do.

• I recently got a regular helix and have been enjoying the more subtle sensations as compared to the progasm. I am a bit annoyed at the sharpness of the perineum tab, however. I am wondering if the new "ball" tab is more comfortable on the helix syn? Is it worth getting the syn even though I just recently got the regular helix?

Thanks
  • CTCT
    @aneros44309 your blog should show up on the main page now!
  • CTCT
    @xnxxmax The Helix Syn features a comfort-tab that was specifically designed for comfort and extended sessions compared to the Helix Classic.  The arm itself has some give to it which might be less distracting for you.

Do you have hair around the area that the p-tab come in contact with?  You might also try pulling the skin from your scrotum behind the p-tab toward the base of the Helix.
  • @CT.  Thanks for the info.  It seemed to show up on the "Blog Regular View" (at https://www.aneros.com/blogs/) only after I created a second entry.  I'm sorry that I didn't explain that very well in my earlier post.  I also realise now that that page will only ever have one entry per user, showing the latest entry in their blog.  It is the "Blog Entry View" (at https://www.aneros.com/blog-entry-view/) that will show each entry for each member's blog.  I learned something.

You may be interested to know that member @rikaaim also experienced the same thing recently.  In the "Blog Entry View" I had seen his initial blog entry, but there wasn't anything on the "Blog Regular View" for him.  After he added a second entry to his blog, it then appeared on the "Blog Regular View".

It might not be happening to everyone, but it didn't only happen to me.  Just so you were aware of that.
  • 44309, thanks for your concern.  CT addressed this issue with me a few nights ago on chat.  My blog is now showing up in the regular view.  My blog showed up in its "correct" spot not because I added a second entry but because CT took charge to fix it.  I am highly appreciative of your concern.  You always have my interests in mind, and I will not forget all of your support.

For anyone else, I highly suggest if you are having any forum issues at all, please send a message to CT.  CT is very dedicated to making this site user friendly and a great experience for all of its members.  If there are any challenges or struggles, CT will do the best possible job to fix any problems.  

• @CT.  Sorry about that, I didn't know.  I assumed mine appeared because of the addition of a second entry.  Thanks for your intervention.

@rikaaim.  Thanks for bringing this to my attention.  I wouldn't want to be the disseminator of incorrect info.
  • @CT.  I "Edit"-ed my most recent blog entry, just to change the Entry Name.  This has had the effect of altering the "Post Date" of that entry in the "Blog Regular View" to today's date, and consequently my blog is currently listed as the most recent one "posted to" when really it isn't.  Unintended behaviour, or not?  Thanks.
  • I finally started my blog!  First time blogging, my experiences this past weekend really motivated me to begin logging the memorable experiences.  Started with an introduction and then my amazing experience.  Check it out: http://www.aneros.com/display-blog/?id=42292
  • @CT.  There seems to be something weird happening in the Blogs area with regards to parentheses "(" and ")".  When adding a comment to a blog, any "(" is changed to a ")", and any ")" is changed to a "(".  For an example, see the comment I made in @spyeg's blog at https://www.aneros.com/display-entry/?id=1358 for the three parentheses it altered.

If this isn't the place to mention such things, please advise.
  • Philip
    Got a Helix Syn in my cart just saving up for it