Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Being brought tears while using the Aneros
  • Has anyone had experiances like me, that because of the intense pleasure that when you have the Super "o" you start crying and burst into tears? Its really such a beautiful thing when this happens.......my wife will sometimes start crying with me also.
  • Tomasheen
    That is just wonderful. What a lovely thought..and sharing it wow! A few times I have felt an overwhelming sense of joy and being tearful as well. Thanks for the beauty of your experience. Hope you are still about and enjoying it all.
  • BigGlansDC
    Isn't just wonderful that you have a spouse who supports you in your use of the Aneros? I am sure she is just as thrilled at your Aneros experiences as you, hence the tears of joy!
  • Kev
    Wow.. the thread is eight years old :D Sounds amazing!! Mickey you're a very lucky man!!! :)
  • KeokeKeoke
    MIckey, I agree with the comments of the other guys. If you're still on the forum, eight years later, I'd be interested in an update. You're definitely a lucky man -- so in touch with your senses and emotional responses, and obviously simpatico with your wife. I'd say she's lucky also.
  • tairy
    Awesome post!

I haven't had a super O or any tears yet, but I have felt myself smiling widely and sometimes laughing during sessions once I've been having good feelings for a while. It's such a nice feeling of contentment and pleasure when it happens.
  • artformartform
    Yes indeed, being brought to tears of ecstatic joy is a wonderful part of the Aneros journey!! My wife gave me my First Super-O when riding my cowgirl style one evening and slyly slipped her finger into me and perfectly hit my prostate!!!!!!!!)))))))))'''''''LOLOLOL'''''LOLOL Tears of hyper-joy and gales of laughter all mixed as I was over the moon Super-OOOOOOing~~~~~~~~~~~~~~YES!!

It is wonderful Mickey isn't it to be able to share this level of ecstatic orgasmic energies experience with your life partner!!

all the very best shared orgasmic ecstatic energies all

artform

• (unfortunately?) i don't have a partner to do aneros in presence of, but i have had the overwhelming sensation of almost crying, yet almost laughing, and one turning into the other, in either order.  When having this aneros experience i almost cannot stand it (but somehow manage LOL) and want to repeat, "stop, stop, stop" but also "don't stop, don't stop, i'm cumming" but no cum cums out of my cock, but i do cum, if u know what i mean.
  • mikejensen
    I've never been moved to tears but for the first time a few days ago, after a rather awesome session which I finished manually, I couldn't stop laughing from the absolute awesome orgasms that I had had. 
  • artformartform
    Congratulations mikejensen!! :)  :)

Sounds like more great progress on your journey! All the best continuing progress and ecstatic enjoyments!!

artform