Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

One journey ends, another begins!
  • Grim
    I found out about the Aneros yesterday and have read almost every post in this forum with giddy excitement. I was turned on to anal play by an girlfriend several years ago. She would insert a vibrating egg into my anus and perform oral sex on me while pushing on my magic button. There were several times where the orgasm would start to build and then right at the peak of pleasure it would just "stick". The sensation would last from a minute to several minutes and then turn into a overwhelming explosion of pleasure. She would continue to milk me dry until I pushed her head away. I have been searching for that same feeling for years now without any success. When I first saw the pictures and read the descriptions of the Aneros I felt like my quest may soon come to an end. The Aneros may just may be my Holy Grail.

My main concern is that I will have surgery in a few weeks because of a ruptured disk in my neck. I don't want to have any violent muscle spasms that may cause me to tense up and hurt my neck even more. Even though I know that I would be very carefull, I just think I need to wait until I will be all healed up before I begin using one, I still want to order ALL of them!

Anyway, I just wanted to introduce myself and let everyone know what a wonderful community you have here. I look forward to being a Aneros user very soon in the future!
  • B MayfieldB Mayfield
    Grim,

Being a user who's had his share of back problems (C6-C7, L4-L5) I feel your pain! The truth is, as a practical matter pain can be VERY distracting. So I think it's probably a good idea that you get stabilized prior to initiating any serious sexual exploration of this sort. That said, I'm sure you're probably not going to stop masturbating. With that in mind, the Aneros can be used right of the box to intensify a traditional ejaculatory orgasm. I'd save the Super O for another day though.

Good luck with the surgery!

BF Mayfield

P.S. ICE ICE and more ICE.
  • Grim

Originally Posted By: B Mayfield
    Grim,

Being a user who's had his share of back problems (C6-C7, L4-L5) I feel your pain! The truth is, as a practical matter pain can be VERY distracting. So I think it's probably a good idea that you get stabilized prior to initiating any serious sexual exploration of this sort. That said, I'm sure you're probably not going to stop masturbating. With that in mind, the Aneros can be used right of the box to intensify a traditional ejaculatory orgasm. I'd save the Super O for another day though.

Good luck with the surgery!

BF Mayfield

P.S. ICE ICE and more ICE.

Thanks for the advice! I went ahead and ordered a helix last night. Hopefully I will be able to keep my grubby hands off of it until after my surgery. About masterbating, I've pretty much had to stop all together. Because of a pinched nerve, I have very little feeling from the waist down.

Grim