Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Pre-warming aneros
  • Just read where someone suggested soaking aneros in hot water for 30 minutes before use. What is the purpose and is this helpful? Does this improve insertion or use of the aneros?
  • isvara
    Perhaps 5 minutes. 30 minutes seems excessive. Just so it is not a shock to the system. Warm does feel nice also melts the lube onto the surface better. I put mine on the electric blanket in bed. Then when the bed is warm so is the aneros.
  • [QUOTE=isvara;48271]Perhaps 5 minutes. 30 minutes seems excessive. Just so it is not a shock to the system. Warm does feel nice also melts the lube onto the surface better. I put mine on the electric blanket in bed. Then when the bed is warm so is the aneros.

No electric blanket needed in New Mexico this time of year. Even a sheet can be too warm. I think soaking in hot or warm water a better method for me. I haven't tried warming the tool yet, but I can understand that it can soften the lube like Shea Butter inserted up my ass first, and vaseline on the tool.
  • Warming the Aneros prior to use is something I have been doing more often lately. Just letting it sit in warm water for 10-15 minutes prior to insertion; it feels so much better when it is nice and warm to start. Just the warmth from the toy is noticeable in the beginning and I feel helps accelerate comfort and pleasure.
  • priapusonepriapusone
    I think I will try this, it sounds like a really good idea...
  • Love_isLove_is
    Please be careful with how hot you warm up the Aneros. My first and last attempt at this was using what I thought was warm water in a cup and dropped the Aneros in for ten minutes or so. Upon insertion it was way too hot and I believe burnt the tender skin in my anus such that I had to wait a few days to heal before using my Aneros again. I believe the idea is to try and get it up to body temperature and no more.
  • Badger
    Let it soak in hot tap water instead; it's not as hot, and leave it in the water for only a few minutes. Before inserting, touch on the wrist near the palm of the hand, like testing hot formula for feeding baby. This should prevent what Love_Is experienced.
  • slimjm
    Just a few minutes in a small styrofoam cup of hot tap water is fine. Feels nice sliding in and gets my involunataries going in half the time.