Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Omg omg omg!!!
  • Kev
    Last night I had an INCREDIBLE session with my HELIX!!!!!!!!! :) I started it around 2am and I had to force myself to finish the session around 5am. I finally discovered how to HOLD the aneros with my muscles in the right angle that it started the auto-fuck!! That's really "the key" for me. ABSOLUTELY INCREDIBLE FEELINGS!!!! My ass/prostate has never been that responding and sensitive, warm and thunderous. It's been one year since I got my first aneros, I have had incredible P-waves/shakes/feelings during that time but nothing like this.. This was my first SCREAMING SUPER-O! though I couldn't scream since I live with my parents for now :/ I can't wait that I can actually scream my lungs off during the session somewhere else!! Other minus sides were that I couldn't get any sleep after the session and today my ass has started fucking itself every single time when I sit down (just like the day after using the Progasm the first time..) I love my Helix!!!! wanna get married with it!!! :)))))
  • Kev
    Hello everyone again!
    I was just wondering, can you guys really let it go and relax also your PC/anal muscles completely while the aneros is auto-fucking you??? I personally had to maintain a slight hold on my PC muscles to make this happen.. I feel like a horny teenager again.. being a man is wonderful!!!!!! :))))))
  • artformartform
    Congratulations Kev!!

How old are you? When I first got the heavy rhythmic auto*F response with my Progasm Ice, it was like you with a particular contraction that triggered the automatics or "involuntaries" at the large scale, rather the the very fine smaller level of the initial involuntary awakening massages. I am 65. And yes, I too have to add a little conscious adjustment of the muscle tensioning from time to time during a great auto*F!!! Other than that, I love being able to be so open and relaxed allowing the Aneros Response to take me orgasmically away to all kinds of levels, increrasingly spiritual!!! Hallelujah!!!

And YES!!!...being a WHOLE MAN, which is only possible with a completely awakened prostate gland, as the full functioning Frontal Lobe of the Male Gut Brain (Women can do this too with their prostate/G-spot), can be [like being] fully connected to the energies/love/consciousness-as-the-other-dimension of the universe, timelessly an eroticist artist, a giving, sharing wonder-filled man!!!!!!! :)))))))~~~~~~~~~~~~

all the best all in opening to the fullness of all

artform
  • Kev
    Thanks artform!!! :) I'm 26, just graduated.. I really hope I'll find a girlfriend/wife who is wild enough to understand my precious aneros practices!!! Dude, I truly appreciate your response! Thanks again!! :))))))))

Best,

Kev
  • brine
    Yes, Kev,

"Being a man IS wonderful."

There are discoveries all around to be found and enjoyed. The layers of my life are now woven together into a whole, healthy man - physically, emotionally, spiritually, intellectually.

Welcome to a fascinating, satisfying, peaceful, exhilarating, new life.

Brian
  • Linghaman
    YUP YUP YUP YUP YUP YUP. As a guy who loves articulating his emotions, impressions and sensations sometimes its just ok to say: fuck that was incredible!!!!!! You said it. Congratulations.

Bigguy
  • Kev
    Thanks guys!!! :) This forum starts to feel like a family!

Kev
  • Clenchy
    That sounds amazing :)
    I've reached a point where I get really good pleasure from my sessions, but the big rhythmic involuntaries still elude me completely.
    Can you describe anything more about the muscle contraction you used? Any details that I could use to try it out. Was it just PC or was there an anal contraction too? Did you have to hold it until the muscle fatigued? Did you hold it still, or contract/release? How did the aneros move?
  • Kev
    I had a session last night again.. Holding aneros in one position and with only one level of muscle tension doesn't really work. You have to be able to adjust it all the time! Try to open a space inside your body for aneros to let it go. Try to alter the shape of that space inside you. (try to see your body and what's going in different ways, reality kills the magic!) I'm a musician.. this is exactly like playing an instrument, a form of art, seriously! It takes a lot of time and commitment, it's very frustrating once in a while and even when you "master" it you really don't have a clue how you do..

Try not to think HOW you do it.. instead focus on WHAT you wanna feel and practice searching those feelings with an open mind, great desire, enthusiasm and love.

Best,

Kev
  • I find that an excellent description, Kev. Leave it to an artist, because you are correct that Aneros use is just that. You don't know how you do it, but your brain and body do. Also, somewhere in a thread I read long ago, one can practice recognizing the separation between the anal contraction and and the one in the perineum, and going back and forth between them can sometimes induce progress in aneros pleasure. I have found it to be correct.
  • Clenchy
    Thanks.
    I think there are a few different skills you need to train at once. Finding the right level of relaxation, learning how to find, follow and sustain the pleasure, and learning how to get your muscles responding. Over the 2 years I've been using the aneros, I've noticed jumps in my abilities in each of these categories.
    It's this last part I'm trying to build on. I can get right into the zone and experience really nice pleasure, but I only get light anal twitching and subtle rectal/prostate throbbing. A few times I've had a single powerful involuntary contraction that made me go "Oh my God, what the hell was that?! More of those please!", but they're unfortunately rare. If the super-o is those contractions happening over and over again, good God, that would be intense.
  • [QUOTE=paulsp@trains.zzn.com;48227]I find that an excellent description, Kev. Leave it to an artist, because you are correct that Aneros use is just that. You don't know how you do it, but your brain and body do. Also, somewhere in a thread I read long ago, one can practice recognizing the separation between the anal contraction and and the one in the perineum, and going back and forth between them can sometimes induce progress in aneros pleasure. I have found it to be correct.

This is what I was trying to describe: http://www.aneros.com/forum/showthread.php?12116-Quick-and-Dirty-Path-to-the-Super-O
  • Kev
    Thanks! I think I read the same post! This time I was able to trigger the involuntaries by concentrating on the PC muscle only.. Anal contraction is important too but maybe not for starting the auto-F phenomenon. I would try to relax the anal sphincter to allow the aneros to move more freely.. though I might be wrong.. need to keep searching..
  • Kev
    quoting the same post: "Contract your anal sphincter, then your PC muscle; then back again. Alternate contracting, then two contractions of one, followed by two contractions of the other, etc. Then try contracting them both simultaneously. The final skill set to learn is to contract them in a rolling motion, where say a contraction of the anal sphincter rolls right into a contraction of the PC muscle." (CaveOfMystery)
    This makes perfectly sense too.. need to try it..
  • [QUOTE=Kev;48240]quoting the same post: "Contract your anal sphincter, then your PC muscle; then back again. Alternate contracting, then two contractions of one, followed by two contractions of the other, etc. Then try contracting them both simultaneously. The final skill set to learn is to contract them in a rolling motion, where say a contraction of the anal sphincter rolls right into a contraction of the PC muscle." (CaveOfMystery)
    This makes perfectly sense too.. need to try it..

The PC muscle can be strengthened doing Kegels I think. I started doing them years ago.