Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

results only at night
  • legace
    I haven't been able to get any strong pleasurable sensations anywhere on my body. The sensations i do get only last as long as the caress,no "echos", and are barely pleasurable.

Every once in a while i can faintly recall an event which occurred at night. I have a hard time sleeping, i usually wake up 10 or more times a night . Sometimes i will be in a wake/dream state, but more awake than asleep. During these times something interesting happens, i`m able to instantly create sensations anywhere on my body. They are not orgasmic, but they feel like the starting of something. What amazes me is the ease at which i can create these sensation anywhere i want, if only i could recreate this while awake.

I was also able to have two dry orgasms caused by contact with my frenulum. I usually have a lot of precum, but i was completely dry after the orgasm- which felt like ejaculating for 10+ seconds. Those were the only dry orgasms i have ever had, they occurred within a week of each other and in a lucid dream.

No real question, just sharing. Also, this was mostly due to practices not related to the aneros. I mainly do nipple play and kegel exercises, as well as a new method which i think is going to be very successful - caressing the entire body.
  • stumpy
    Have your tried some deep relaxation meditation while you use your Aneros? It sounds like you're concious mind is trying to force things to happen, but your unconscious knows exactly what to do. I wouldn't try this at night, because you'll likely just fall asleep, maybe first thing in the morning after you wake up, get a shower. Someone here told me about Brainsync.com, I like the deep relaxation and the ecstasy meditations. In fact the ecstasy meditation has taken my Aneroless sessions to the next level.
  • XilehXileh
    I am on board with Stumpy. It has taken me nine months to BEGIN to relax. The Aneros has helped me learn to relax, and it has helped regenerate during very stressful times, but I'm just now learning. And that, seems to be the secret. Stress is a killer in so many ways. Mornings seem to be good for me. Not as much noise.

Good luck!
    Xileh
  • XilehXileh
    I'm on board with stumpy. After 8 months, I am just learning how to relax. Mornings seem to be free of most background noise.

Xileh
  • The terminalogy of the various levels of pleasure have not meant much to me, but I know pleasure when I experience it. Sometimes is is so strong I don't think I can take anymore and I want to cry out for it to stop, but at the same time want to cry out for it to continue. This is with or without Aneros in. As for touching myself, avoiding penis as ofter suggested since it can easily eventually lead to a super-t, which is Ok from time to time, especially to finally stop the on-going pleasure, I touch lightly many erotic parts of my body, mostly in lower region. I do the extended deer thing rubbing in circles, first clock-wise and then counter, from lowest chakra just above penis up to the very erotic spot between the breasts over the breast bone, and back down. Doing the mangina has me shooting through the stars to the moon. I wish I had someone else to carress me because sometimes touching more than with 2 hands (or only 1 when doing mangina) would add dimensions. Lo, I have nobody. Sob. I almost never do Aneros at bedtime, mostly because I am too tired. Have not had the experience of becoming insomniac when I have though, unlike traditional masturbation did before I discovered Aneros. In the morning, simply when I do stretching when I first wake up, starts the prostate pleasure. I almost every morning, if I have time, start the mangina thing w/o Aneros. I vary in use of Aneros, sometimes only once or twice a week. I get so much pleasure even w/o one that I sort of use it to increase the sensitivity of the prostate. Each session is better than the one before no matter which of the 4+all 4 Peridise I use. I just ordered the HelixSyn. If I can't seem to get cleaned out I don't do Aneros, but when I find myself cleaned out I often then do the Aneros if I have time. To do the mangina without Aneros is it is not necessary to be cleaned out. In fact I think the prostrate is massaged by any poop massaging it. With that I think I better stop.
    Paul
  • legace
    i will try the beats, i remember trying them a few years ago. I started using white noise i got off youtube, works well, I think its just tv static.

x2 paul. wish i had a partner to hit some areas on my back which are hard to reach.