Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

Unofficial chat available
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Also, it's a good idea to repeatedly thank twlltin for providing the alternate chat server. Thanks, man!
  • SteelColdiron
    Twll, what's the link to the alternative site? I went back a page and didn't see it. Also, is the long in information the same? It's no wonder meebit's been dead. I just thought no one was on. Didn't realize I missed the party. *(
  • twlltintwlltin
    http://92.243.6.142/chat.html the site with links to the two web chat clients (Mibbit and qwebirc). Bookmark that, not the links themselves. It also has the link to the chat archives.
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Thanks, twlltin.

Visitors to unofficial chat please note; Mibbit tends to cause dropped connections for some browsers. qwebirc seems to be bulletproof, and it doesn't have any ads.

Cheers,

Dave
  • twlltintwlltin
    If I'm online between 8pm and 3am EDT it probably means I've fallen asleep at the keyboard again…
  • jbm86
    hi all...bumping this to let ppl know that someone is in the 'unofficial' chat, in case you want to join...
  • twlltintwlltin
    Bump! Seeing that the site update has removed the chat facility (at least for now), I've taken the unofficial chat site out of mothballs.

Choose from the two web chat clients.
    Enter a nickname and then the password.
    Password is "helix".
  • ten_s_nutten_s_nut
    Thanks, twlltin!

See you there.

Dave

• artformartform
    Bump.