Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!

Sign In with Google

In this Discussion

taoist recycle seminal fluid?
  • lucky
    Losing seminal fluid has become a real problem for me during sex. I can tell a difference in my energy level and immune system even if I don't have an ejaculation for a week or two. I have read about the recycling of seminal fluid through the application of pressure to the perenium or spot just between the anus and srotum just before you feel the ejaculation coming on. The problem is that although I am not ejaculating, I do lose seminal fluid in my urine and this still effcts my energy level even though I pressing on the perenium point. I feel the pleasure of the orgasm without penile leakage but later lose it when I urinate. Is there something I can do about this or do I have to learn super O's to recycle it without losing seminal fluid through the urine. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thank You.
  • Pan
    Hi Lucky,

are you currently practicing the techniques that Mantak Chia teaches in his book, "The Multi-Orgasmic Man"?

You mentioned that you are already enjoying orgasms without ejaculation. Do you enjoy more than one orgasm in a row without ejaculating?

Of course semen retention is a major point of focus in Taoist sexual practices. However, an equally important part of that process is learning to increase and expand one's orgasmic pleasure, and recycle that energy throughout one's system.

Mantak mentions in his book that the more orgasms a man can enjoy, and the more orgasmic energy he is able to re-circulate throughout his system with each orgasm prior to ejaculation, the less energy will be lost even if he does accidentily (or even intentionally) ejaculate at the end. That's cetainly been my experience anyway.

So in my opinion, if your goal is to increase and maintain your primal energy, it's just as important to increase your orgasmic capacity and pleasure as it is to retain your semen.

I've been enjoying multiple orgasms for over 6 years now, using a variety of techniques (and of course the Aneros). I typically ejaculate about 1 to 4 times a month, and I also occasionally notice semen leaking out when I urinate, usually when it's been at least a week or two since my last ejaculation. So, at least in my experience, the Super-O is not a cure for occasional semen leakage during urination. I've come to see it as a signal that my prostate is full and ready expell it's fluid through ejaculation. In my opinion, it's perfectly healthy.

I don't know where you are at in terms of your orgasmic satisfaction so far. But I think you'll find that as you experience more and more orgasms without ejaculation, and perhaps without even the urge to ejaculate, your overall energy will naturally increase and the semen retention will become less of an issue.

The Super-O may not be a cure for semen leakage, but I think it can certainly help you increase your orgasmic (and overall) energy, as well as other things like Tantra, KSMO, Amygdala Clicking, etc...

At least that's how it's been for me.

Hope this helps.

:-)

• mu1ti
    I'd really beware of that advice in Chia's book. Michael Winn the USA Taoist teacher is now teaching to avoid that method and that it can create energy blocks, it certainly didn't do me any good at all when I was studying from the multi orgasmic man and later with a Taoist teacher.
    I'd say it's a pretty discredited MMO method tbh and it ended up causing much discomfort.

If you are going to go the Taoist route you might think about the meditation called the fusion of the 5 elements, last I heard Michael was writing a book about this, not sure if it's published - maybe check out http://www.healingtaousa.com/home.html
  • Pan
    I agree with Multi.

I also tried the techniques in Mantak's book and not only did they not lead me to MMO's, they felt quite "unnatural," and rather uncomfortable to me. But that's just my experience. And I do still think Mantak was at least correct in saying that more orgasms a man can enjoy prior to ejaculation, the less energy he will lose if he does ejaculate.

I'm still curious to hear what Lucky's experiences have been using that technique.

But if I had to recommend one, I would definitely say KSMO (at www.multiples.com). That's what worked for me anyway.

Best of luck,

:-)

• lucky
    Thanks much for the replies. I only use the technique of applying pressure to the perenium accu point when I feel ejaculation coming on at this time. I really would like to learn how to recycle all of the fluid instead of any of it escaping. There has to be a way to do this. I can really tell the difference when I lose seminal fluid even if it just in my urine. The seminal fluid is truly the most nutrient rich substance in the body and I would like to learn how to utilize it more competely.